11.1 +

11.1 +

Luke fell onto his bed as Michael continued to leave bruises in the shape of his lips. Luke wanted a quick fuck, but Mike is taking it so slow, so passionate. He whines, wrapping his ankles around Michael’s back. His hands grip the colored hair as he tilts his head back, giving him more room to leave slobbery kisses. 

He thrusted his clothed, hardening crotch into Luke again, his movements slow and careful. Luke grinds back, much harder than Mike as he tried to speed him up. The blonde lets his free hands wander up and down Michael’s back, his short nails scratching at the space between the seam of his tee shirt and the top of his jeans. 

Michael groans, his lips leading back to Luke’s warm neck. He sits up, his hands are undoing Luke’s belt, his hands are popping the button of his jeans, his hands are dipping into his briefs. Luke arches his back and closed his eyes, he loved the feeling of Michael so close to where he needs him most. 

Michael lets out a chuckle at the whiny boy. He backs up his body and leaves kisses on Luke’s protruding hips. Mike licks over his lips as he leaves a dark bruise right above the blonde pubic hairs.

Once his thin lips are around Luke, the blonde moans out louder Michael has ever heard. Michael lets his tongue wander around the head of Luke’s member, sucking in his cheeks and moving down.
He can hear Luke breathing heavily, little sighs leaving his mouth with ever bob of Mike’s head. He has his hands on Luke’s hips, his small fingers holding his tall body down.

Luke rotates his hips, trying to thrust deeper into Mike’s mouth. Michael lets out a growl as his tip reaches Mike’s throat. Luke doesn’t even try to place his hips down again. He thrusts up more as Michael repositions himself, trying to get his throat relaxed enough to take all of him. 

Luke’s breath is out of control as his chest rises and falls, rises and falls, rises then falls. He squeaks when Mike hollows out his cheeks. 

The blonde grips onto Mike’s hair, pulling at it as Michael begins to thoroughly deep throat him. Luke has his legs far apart as Michael’s entire body is between the ghostly white legs. His moans and whimpers continued to get louder and louder, he was squeaking when Mike pulled off of him.
“Can you get on your knees for me, Princess?” Michael whispered, his body only inches from Luke’s. 

He nodded, hypnotized by Mike’s shining green eyes. He’s never seen a color so beautiful.

Michael slid off of the bed, pulling out a condom from his wallet. He eyed the spacious room, finding the bottle of lube on his bedside table. “Were you all ready for me?” He joked as he grabbed it, popping open the lid and slathering it upon his fingers. 

“Always,” Luke sighed, his head handing low as he waited for the feeling of Michael’s warm presence to follow him back. 

Michael was on his knees as his hand massaged Luke’s bum, he started to slide a finger into him, going slow and careful. 

Luke didn't like that. He started to thrust his hips backwards, begging for more.

Mike rolled his eyes at the unnecessarily horny boy in front of him. He tore the condom wrapper, rolling the latex over his painfully hard member. Just the sight of Luke on his hands and knees all for Michael caused him to practically come. 

He lubed himself up, petrified of causing his soulmate pain. 

He entered his tip, going in inch by inch much quicker than he’s ever gone before. Luke helped him out with that, arching his back and moving his knees. Their hips collided, layers of loud moans elicited from deep in their throats. 

Luke was overwhelmed by how good the other man felt inside of him. Their bodies fit together so perfectly, their pants and moans filling the room like a symphony. Luke was collapsed onto his elbows and biting the sheets as Michael sped up, his hands gripping onto the blonde’s hips so tightly. 

Michael bent over. His hands were wandering up and down the lean torso as he whispered sweet nothings into the others ear. “Come when you’re ready,” he whispered. 

Luke bit on his lip, a massive amount of pressure pulling on the ring stabbed through his skin. He whined and groaned as he tried to hold on longer.

Michael’s right hand traced over his ribs as it fell down to Luke’s length. Cupping his hands, he started to jack him off, knowing Luke was going to come first. It was like a game to Michael, something to prove his dominance. 

Luke cried out mid-thrust as he released over the sheets.
Michael had a cocky smirk stitched upon his pale skin as he thrusted a few more times. He came within a minute, a tight bite on Luke’s back. 

Luke fell once Mike removed himself. He rolled onto his back and kept his eyes closed. His heart was beating fast as he heard Michael stand up and leave the bed. He didn’t know if the man was going to leave him or not, but frankly, he didn’t care anymore. 

Michael tied the filled condom, throwing it in the ensuite bathroom garbage can. His eyes was astonished at the detail of each and every room. Everything was perfect, almost as perfect as Luke. 

He walked under the paper stars tied to string and back to the oversized bed. Mike stripped the dirty top sheet, but kept the others on. He laid behind Luke, tucking the two of them in. 

Luke rolled onto his side as Michael became the big spoon. He wrapped his tattooed arm over Luke’s small body, keeping him protected for the cold air. Their M and L tattoos matched up perfectly through the pale light. 

Mike smiled to himself as he left a kiss on the back of Luke’s head, “Amazing,” he whispered to himself.