The dhol started as Ma started applying me haldi followed by pallavi chachi then Geeta Mami and then Seema Mami .

My siblings were sulking because they can't apply haldi on me as only married women can apply haldi . And  I'm the oldest and this is the first wedding of this generation in our family .

"Bhai !",Yash yelled as I applied Haldi on him .

"What I can apply haldi on you!",I said and smiled mischiviously .

And like that I applied Haldi on all my siblings .

Soon the haldi fight between all my siblings started and I watched them smiling widely .

_________

"Kya bhai tabse Mirror mai dekh rahe ho ",Jay said .
[Trans : What bhai since last few minutes you are looking at the mirroe only]

"You are looking handsome now let's so unless you want to die in the hands of Badi Ma ",Rishi said .

"Let's go we have to take out the barat too ",Laksh said .

We all went downstairs . Ma did Aarti on me and my brothers made me sit on the horse .

The band started and all my family started dancing in front . I smiled as I looked at them .

After 1 hour we were finally at Anika's house as the wedding was held there .

I got down of the horse and went to the entrance . Neeta Mom did my aarti and welcomed me and my family .

I was made to sit in the mandap and the pandit ji started speaking some mantra's .

When will I be able to see Anika ? I was becoming restless .

"Have patience bhai",Yash whispered .

Finally after some more minutes Pandit Ji told to call the bride .

Ishika , Naina , Aditi , Karan , Laksh , Anuj and Ishika's brother Aryan went to bring Anika .

I was in awe when I saw Anika coming I couldn't take my eyes of her . I kept looking at her till she sat beside me . I don't have words to tell how pretty gorgeous beautiful she looked .

I heard a few coughs behind me .

"Abhi shaadi hone do baad mein jitna dekhna hai dekh lena Bhabhi ko",Rohan said as I glared at him to which everyone just laughed .

The pandit kept chatting mantra .

Then Neeta Mom and Girish Dad came to do the kanyadan (giving away the bride )

After that we took the 7 pheras

And finally I put the mangalsutra(nupital chain ) around her neck and filled her partition with sindoor (vermillion)