What they get you for Christmas

Adam:
Perfume or Cologne. He would try to find your favorite scents like vanilla, lavender, coconut and get a bottle of it in perfume or cologne.

Charlie:
Matching jewelry. He would totally get y'all matching necklaces.

Guy:
Books. I think he would love reading and he would get you books whether you like it or not.

Luis:
He'd be the romantic one get you a promise ring. At first, you thought he was proposing because he got you a big ass  rock.

Fulton:
Hoodies. You always steel his so he got you like ten hoodies. You still steel his though.

Dean:
Lots of clothes. He would get you your favorite clothes in your favorite style.

Dwayne:
cowboys hats so your can match him.

Lester:
Photo album book. He would get pictures with him and you and whatever other things you love.

Ken:
New skates. You were complaining about how your skates sucked so he got you new ones.

Russ:
New hockey gear. He would get you matching gear with his.

Jesse:
Stuffed animals. He knows you and him both love those things.

Connie:
Earring's. I think she would also take you to get any piercings you want and y'all can match.

Julie:
Converse. She's a converse girl so she would try getting you some too.

Not me waiting till Christmas Eve to finally do a Christmas preference 💀

I hope y'all have a great day with the people you love!!
<3