~The Dare~ J.G

Y/N POV
I walked to my last class with a few of the ducks and took a seat in front of Julie. I've had a crush on Julie for awhile now but I never actually would admit it.

The entire time I were in class I could feel her staring at me. Which kinda gave me butterflies.

"Hey wait up y/n!" said Connie as she was trying to catch up to you.

"Yes Connie?" I said as she was turning around to see Connie right in front of her.

"Me and Guy are throwing a party at his house so do you want to come?" Said Connie.

"Sure I'll be there" I said as I watched her walk off.

I finally made it to Guys house and there was so many snacks and food on the coffee table and the counters. Everyone slowly got there, Julie being the last one to get there.

I just got butterflies by looking at her. Everyone knew we liked each other. I mean, It was obvious. The way we looked at each other was unreal.

Everyone was kinda having their own conversation with one another, until Connie gathered everyone in the living room.

"Do you guys want to play truth or dare?" Connie asked. We all just agreed thinking this would go by quick but that was not what happened. We played for what felt like hours.

"Y/n truth or dare?" Averman asked. I knew they were up to something because the team just kept looking at each other with smirks on their faces.
Me and Julie where the only people who didn't know what was going on

"Dare duh" I said with confidence.
" I dare you to make out with Julie for 2 minutes" Averman said with a big grin on his face.

Me and Julie just looked at each other awkwardly but we had to do it right?

Guy set the timer up and I was so nervous.

Me and Julie just dived right in which felt magical. I wish this could last just forever and never stop.

The timer went off and me and Julie were blushing so hard that we couldn't even look at each other because we didn't know what to do after what just happened.

The team just started cheering for us and patting us on the back, which was actually quite weird.

I just sighed and thought how amazing that kiss was and how I wanted it to happened again.

This is really bad but I hope someone likes it. Love you. ❤️😊