-All over-

It was over, everything was going to be okay. Many people were in the hospital Minho included but the injuries would heal and things would return to normal after everyone had healed. Physically and emotionally, of course, the fight for freedom was over. The only serious injuries were Jacksons stab wound, San had a hole in his arm from a bullet, Jungkook got treated for his shoulder again and Minho was recovering from smoke inhalation and the cuts on his face from his fight with JYP. The guy who was found on the second floor was somewhere in the hospital, the doctors weren't really sure if they would make it but Minho told Changbin to check on whoever it was every few hours. Jisung was fine apart from Minor bruises and scratches, he had made it out of Jinyoungs office unscathed and Hannah was fine, she was just extremely hungry.

Minho fell asleep in his hospital bed, the fight had tired him out and in the midst of the chaos, he had realised that the last time he had properly slept was around two days ago. And for the first time in a long time, he didn't have any nightmares. No memories from the past coming to haunt him, No daunting figures that had come to terrorise him. He knew that he hadn't taken his pills recently but he honestly didn't need them, he felt perfectly fine. He woke up to the sound of the beeping machine beside him and the light burned his eyes. Minho turned over and almost had a heart attack when there was someone in the seat next to him, he then breathed a sigh of relief when he realised it was just Jisung who was sleeping. The younger was in an awkward position, his head was resting on his shoulder and his legs were sprawled out, the sight was comical but Minho didn't laugh in case he woke him up. Footsteps approached the curtains and the thin blue material was pulled back by a doctor carrying a clipboard. "Mr Lee, it's nice to see you've recovered. Results came back and they show that the smoke that you inhaled has cleared and you are free to leave once you've signed the discharge papers" she said. Minho nodded in appreciation and the doctor left after saying that she would get someone to bring him the papers. He sat up and reached for his phone on the stand next to the bed, he didn't have any new messages but he was bored and he decided to play some random game that he had downloaded.

Minho was mashing buttons on his phone, the little avatar on his screen jumping up and down collecting stars. The phone was making little beeping noises, small words like 'you did it' and 'well done' were coming from the avatar's mouth and Minho smiled as he cleared another level. The curtains were pulled back again and the silence was disturbed by Chan and Changbin walking into the room. "Hey, how you doing?" Changbin asked, he glanced at the sleeping Jisung who was now snoring slightly. "I'm going good, the doctor is bringing me the discharge papers so we can leave soon" Minho replied. "So the obvious question, is JYP dead?" Chan questioned, he lowered his voice to shield the private conversation from anyone intruding or anyone walking past. They didn't want to go to jail after all they just endured so they had to keep conversations to a hushed whisper. "If that brutal hit with the vase didn't knock him out then the fire surely burnt that bastards body to a crisp" Minho said, laughing slightly but then stopping when he felt a dull aching in his ribs from the punches he had received earlier. "Only Jackson and San will have to stay in the hospital for a while, Jungkook will be fine and hopefully everyone recovers quickly so we can put this madness behind us," Changbin said with a smile. The other two nodded in agreement but there was something Minho had to say whilst he had the chance.

"I'm moving to London, and I don't think I'll be coming back" he stated. The two turned to stare at him in shock, they scanned his face searching for any signs of a joke but when they realised he was serious they started to panic. "Wait what? Are you leaving us? What about the gang? Did something happen?" They fired questions at him, demanding that he answer them. Jisung woke up due to the loud noises around him and just sat there in confusion as Chan and Changbin were slightly yelling. "Nothing happened I just don't want to do this anymore, I thought that taking over my dads company was best for me but I can't do it anymore, I just want to be free" Minho answered once he managed to get the other two to remain silent. "Chan, would you consider taking over for me? You have all the leadership qualities I never had and I know you'll do a better job than I ever could" he said. Chan was speechless, earlier that week he had been worried about losing his friendship and job at the same place and now he was about to be the leader of the most famous gang in the city? Things were starting to look up. Jisung was still confused but he had to start paying attention when his name was mentioned. "There is one more thing though, Jisung would you come with me?". The younger just looked at him, his brain still wasn't functioning properly so he just nodded and closed his eyes again. "Wait you're taking him with you?" Chan asked, this was where the issue would come in. Chan didn't want Jisung to leave, they had a sort of father-son relationship and the older felt like he had a sense of responsibility when it came to Jisung.

"I think it would be good for us to restart what we had, I know it's not ideal for you Chan but I want to work this out with him, I want my best friend back," Minho said. Chan still didn't look keen on the idea. "Can we talk about this later? When Jisungs not drowned in sleep?" He asked. Minho sighed and nodded in agreement, the doctor had come back with the papers and he filled them out in silence with the other two watching him. "Ready to go?" Changbin questioned. Chan walked over to Jisung and forced the younger one out of the chair, who was mumbling cursive words after being woken up again. "We'll meet you by the main desk when you're done" and with that the three of them left, leaving Minho to pack what little items he had stored in the cabinet by the bed. The news had definitely disturbed the peace but it had to be said sooner or later and the latter chose sooner. He thanked the doctor for his treatment and then met up with his team who were waiting for him by the front desk. Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin had already been waiting there and then they were joined by the other three who were also waiting for Minho. They all got into their separate cars apart from Jisung who didn't have his, so he got into Minhos, he set the GPS to take them back to the main house. Minho realised that he would have to break the news again and he almost felt regretful for leaving but he needed to do what was best for himself instead of the interest of others. Jisung was now fully awake and was enjoying the music that was playing on the radio , Minho decided to ask Jisung again as he knew that he hadn't heard the message correctly earlier. "So are you coming to London with me?" He asked. Jisung turned to look at him with a startled look across his face, he had jumped because Minho had spoken out of nowhere and also he was shocked by the question.

"What?" was all he could say. They had reached the house but neither made a move to get out of the car. "I want you to come to London with me, to live there". Minho felt like he had said that so many times today, it was a hot topic. "Oh". Oh? Is that all he had to say? Minho had been confident that Jisung would say yes but now he was worried if he had overstepped. "Is everything okay?" He inquired after seeing  an upset look on Jisungs face. "Yeah I'm fine just a little shocked, I wasn't really expecting it" he answered. Minho reached for the door handle but Jisung stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder. "You'll have to give me some time to think about I mean I would have to leave a lot of stuff behind and you would too. Are you sure this is what you want?" He said. Minho smiled and nodded. "I know what I want, it's time for me to leave and start a new life and I want to start it with you". He leaned over to open Jisungs door handle and was stunned when the younger did something unexpected.

Jisung kissed him. Minho pulled away and stared at him in shock, his best friend had just kissed him. "I-uh I was reaching for the handle" he stuttered. Meanwhile Jisung was having one of those 'what the fuck moments'. He couldn't believe that he had just done that. He just kissed Minho. Without saying anything he got out of the car and left leaving Minho to sit there processing what just happened.

A;N

So uhhhh, it's actually a Minsung book now?