Why is she smiling at me? I don’t like it

    "......Isn't that too cute?"

    Sarah muttered like a sigh and unconsciously raised her hand to cover her face.

    What the hell was that cute creature?

    Claude's behavior, which he thought he would be hidden if he only needed to cover his face, was so cute that it took her breath away. Sarah took a moment to catch her breath and then walked towards Claude.

    "Hello, Young Master Claude?"

    "......"

    Claude was wary of Sarah who was approaching me and drew closer to Ronda. Then Ronda looked at Sarah with a troubled look.

    "I'm sorry, Countess. The Young Master is shy......"

    "It's okay because it's cute."

    Sarah squatted down to meet Claude's eye level. Sarah opened her mouth as she watched Claude staring at her through the hem of Ronda's skirt, not yet shying from her vigilant gaze.

    "Why are you upset?"

    "What?"

    "You're angry."

    Claude pouted his lips at Sarah's words that pierced right through him. 'How can Nanny know that', the words came up to his throat.

    The servants of Ambrosia fear and avoid Claude, but he was jealous of Sarah because she seemed to be loved by her people. However, he didn't want to admit that he was caught, so Claude turned his head around.

    "Does Young Master Claude know that I don't think Young Master Claude is cute just because you're like this?"

    Sarah said that and hugged Claude. The child screamed and struggled.

    "What! Put me down!"

    "Ahaha!"

    Sarah smiled coolly and ran with Claude in her arms. It was something she did impulsively because she wanted to get closer to the child a little bit before taking the role of Claude's nanny in earnest.

Seeing Sarah, who kidnapped their Young Master in an instant, the Ambrosia servants opened their mouths without doing anything. Claude bit his lips because he thought he was going to burst into laughter when he saw Sarah's expressions over her shoulder.

    "While they are organizing your luggage, Young Master Claude, please play with me."

    "Why me?"

    "Because I want to play with Young Master Claude!"

    "......Nanny is really weird."

    Why do you want to play with me? Everyone hates me.

    Claude thought so and wrapped his arms around Sarah's neck. At Claude's tacit acceptance, Sarah hummed as if she was in a good mood.

    "What shall we play?"

    Claude answered Sarah's question in a blunt voice.

    "I don’t know!"

    "Don't do that, please tell me. What do you usually do, Young Master Claude?"

    "......"

    Claude groaned slightly and buried his head in Sarah's shoulder. Even if he wanted to tell her, he didn’t have anything to tell her. He had no friends and no one to play with.