6

Ambrosia's mansion boasted that it had more iron wall-like security than the Imperial Palace. When this place was under attack, the Imperial Palace was, of course, already under attack.

Who would dare to harm his successor, Claude, in Ambrosia's mansion?

    "......"

    Sarah smiled awkwardly, feeling somewhat sorry.

    “I blew it away."

    “......What is that?"

    Sarah was a little embarrassed at the thought of being too excited from the first day, but she decided to be a little brazen.

    "Claude's door didn't open very well. How about replacing it right now?"

    "Oh, the door didn't open well, so you blew it. Am I understanding this correctly?"

     "Yes."

    He was silent for a moment. He made a rather complicated face, but the smooth forehead was wrinkled a little.

    "I did control the power. How fortunate that the Duke of Ambrosia's garden is large."

    The Duke still had a dubious face. When Sarah decided to come as Claude's nanny, he thought he was lucky, but in fact, he had a reasonable suspicion that it might be the opposite. Sarah laughed softly as if she understood the Duke's agony.

    “......”

    There was a moment of silence. Ethan Ambrosia looked at Sarah, who was still smiling, and finally shook his head.

    "There must be a reason for that. Okay, I get it. As you advised, I'll instruct Claude's door and windows to be replaced with stronger ones."

    When he nodded, it was Claude, not the servants or May, who was most surprised. It was because he was unfamiliar with his father, who was more difficult and fearful than anyone, nodding his head like a gentle sheep in front of the new nanny.

    Claude, who thought his father would severely scold his nanny, was very disappointed. The child pouted his lips and expressed his displeasure, but the Duke of Ambrosia's mind seemed to be already focused on the nanny. 

    His father was so mean. If he had done that, he would have been scolded a lot.

    “I’m staying obediently now…..”

    Claude muttered quietly and looked up at the Duke of Ambrosia.

    Platinum blonde hair that looked exactly like him was shining brightly in the sunlight pouring through the pierced window. Claude really liked that color. It was like proof that he was not left alone in this world.

    Usually, he was afraid of his father, who looked huge and firm. However, the current Duke was not as scary as before, perhaps because his appearance was a bit more disheveled than usual.

    The child mustered up some courage, jumped out of the bed, and took one step closer to my father.

    “Umm, Father……”

    “......!”

    The Duke of Ambrosia, who was absorbed in his conversation with Sarah, was startled and took a step back.

    Claude and Duke Ethan Ambrosia.

    The faces of the father and son turned pale at the same time.

    "Ah…..."

    Tears began to fill up in the eyes of the child, who had turned white. Claude's bracken-like hands were red and shaking. He realized that his father had instinctively rejected him.