4

Dieline's hell began when she fell in love with Hugel Ambrosia. She was destined to become the wife of the next Duke of Ambrosia. When she was young, her grandfather had pledged her arranged marriage to Ambrosia.

    'I'm not shameless enough to covet my younger brother's woman.'

    Ethan Ambrosia, who became the Duke, said this and was considerate to use separate rooms even after marrying her.

    Dieline, who was married to the older brother of the man she loved, slowly devoured herself with madness. Even though the Duke did not touch her, Dieline's stomach was rounded.

    "If Hugel, Hugel had become the Duke, I wouldn't have gone this far. Ethan Ambrosia, that cursed man made my Hugel…..."

    "Dieline, please."

    Sarah sighed as she embraced Dieline, who muttered anxiously biting her nails.

    This was the beginning of all the tragedies Sarah inadvertently committed. The tragic love and misfortune of Dieline, which did not exist in the 'future' that Park Hyeyeon saw, and was only described in 'Flower of Darkness' written by Park Hyeyeon.

    'I want a love like destiny, Sarah! A fierce love that cannot be bound by families, duties, children, or anything else! I think it's okay to elope in the name of love. A love that blooms in the midst of misfortune. Alas, what could be more romantic than a tragic love?'

    'Really? If you look at the novels I'm writing these days, your thoughts will change. There's a person who has a very tragic love.'

    'Really? What's the name of that lucky person?'

    'I haven't decided yet.'

    'Then you can use my name. I want to deepen that kind of love, even in your novel. Just make sure to show me your finished work later, okay?'

    'Umm…… Okay, I got it.'

    Sarah, who had no sense of naming, gave Dieline's name to the character of the male protagonist's mother as she wished. She also used the names of people she saw in the future. Had she known it would cause such a tragedy, she would never have done it. Sarah regretted that day over and over again.

    "I'm done. That's the end of the novel. If I'm really dead like this, even my father won't be able to do anything. But Sarah, can't you take care of my child as much as I do?"

    Just like Dieline in 'Flower of Darkness', with the same name but different lives, families, and ages, Sarah's precious friend, Dieline, fell in love with the younger brother, Hugel, not the Duke of Ambrosia, and had a child she shouldn't have.

    "Dieline…..."

    Sarah looked at Dieline's round and mountain-like belly.

    According to 'Flower of Darkness', Dieline's child will be Claude Ambrosia, the male protagonist in the novel.

    "Sarah……, please. If it were you, you could prevent the curse that would follow my child. So please……, I'm begging you. Without you, I can't leave safely."

    Sarah thought as she looked at Dieline, who desperately looked at her.

    If she couldn't change the novel and couldn't go back anyway, she'd rather restore it, even if it meant destroying this world.

    "Not right now, but if you want…… Then okay.  I will protect your child."

    "Thank you, thank you so much."