"Ugh shut up. I'm lucky I'm still alive by now. I was literally fighting with nothing on me against a fucking sabre and a knife!"

"That's why I kept telling you to learn weapons. But you kept insisting on learning archery."

"Definitely NOT regretting."

They stood near Chen zhu and listened on the others conversation.

"Why don't you just give up? Are you still not satisfied with the things you did in the past?" Zu xian asked.

"Why would I be satisfied? I didn't get what I want!"

"Yeah just like now." Qianqiu said.

"Chen zhu. How did you turn out like this? Weren't we good friends? How could you end it all just because of your obsession with mu qing?" Yushi Huang stated, crouching down next to him. Her face was stained with sympathy.

"Don't look at me like that Huang-jie. I won't regret a thing. But I won't lie, my days with you guys were the best." Chen zhu said with a blank face.

Yushi Huang pursed her lip and stood up and nodded. "We called the ambulance. Get your wrist checked." Was all she said before turning to mu qing and feng xin.

"Are you two okay?"

"Huang-jie, look at Xin-gege, he's covered with blood!" Banyue exclaimed in panic.

"I see that banyue. Don't worry help is on the way."

"I hope you won't do this again in the future." Zu xian said with a glare before turning to the two.

"Oh he remembers you now btw." Chen zhu followed up. Zu xians eyes widened and rushed to mu qing.

"MU QING!"

"Tsk Xian-ge don't shout too loud." Mu qing irritatingly said.

"Xian-ge? So you do remember!" Zu xian exclaimed excitedly.

"I actually regained my memories that day when I fell unconcious during intrams."

"Huh? And WHY didn't you tell me?! Us?!" Zu xian asked.

"I just hoped that if i pretended then Zhu-xiong wont act as early. But he still did. So it was useless. So basically it was just because I was scared that what happened before will happen again." Mu qing explained and added;

"I heard about what happened after I fell unconcious that day and about your treatment.... Sorry. That was all my faul-"

"Mu qing. This is why I somehow didn't want you to regain your memories. Because i know you'd blame yourself. Its my duty as your 'older brother' and your friend. I'm sure Xie lian and the others would've done the same. Even Qi rong."

"But still. I'm sorry."

"You don't have anything to be sorry about. If there's anyone who should apologize, it should be that bastard. Not you. So stop blaming yourself! It's not like you to act this. Im getting shivers." Zu xian teased.

"You're an asshole." Mu qing chuckled which zu xian responded to with a shrug.

They all continued to chatter when they heard the ambulance coming. Someone also opened the door abruptly and looked at all of them.

"Oh my god." She spouted.

"Auntie."

"Hi Auntie."

"Chen zhu's already restrained."

"Hey mom."

"Oh my god, my son are you alright?" Mu qing nodded and so she turned to the others.

"How about you all?" She asked concerned.

"We just arrived. It was feng xin who was with Mu qing." Zu xian answered.

"Oh my, zu xian! Long time no see. This auntie missed you." She said and hugged zu xian before he turned to feng xin.

"Dear lord, you're messed up! Don't worry the ambulance is here. Thank you. Thank you for protecting my son."

"It was nothing. I'll always protect him." Feng xin answered with a smile.

Mu qings mom smiled at him and nodded as the paramedics barged in the room and showed courtesy before tending to the injured, laying them down the stretcher.

The police also came just in time with the ambulance. The group split up, accompanying the injured in the ambulance.

"You kids relax. This auntie will take care of it. Rest assured." Mu qing's mom said with a gentle smile before all of them left to the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Hey guys~ It has been a long time since i updated hehe. Sorry about that. But here you go!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!