You don't feel good (Requested)

***

***

Pairing: Margot Robbie x female!reader
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes!
Summary: Margot takes care of while you're sick
A/N: I had only slightly changed the request a bit, it was easier for me to write it up but I hope you enjoy, anyway!!

***

The last thing you remember is falling asleep peacefully next to Margot before waking up in the middle of the night, with harsh cramp pain ever felt.

Margot was very good when it comes to taking you into her care whenever you fall sick with something. The way she would do it, she was always quick to take immediate action so you could recover as quickly as possible.

In her way of doing so, is she would give you a day to see if this was something that would pass over no less then forty-eight hours and if not so by the following day, she would take you to the doctor. But this time, it wasn't anything like that, it was that ugly time of the month once again.

It's like no matter how often you brace yourself for it, it always catches you by surprise. The first two days are the worst of it all, but Margot knows exactly what to do to help you suffer less through this time. Margot woke up to the sound of you groaning as you swing your legs over the bed, and before you could tell her what was bothering you, she already knew what was wrong. A few times in the past, the pain was just enough that it caused you to pass out from it, but that hasn't happened for a while and you thought it was up to that point again.

Margot's concern grew as she gently wrapped her hand around your wrist before you could go any further.

"Is it that time again?" She asked, you nod in response.

"Okay, here's what we'll do; if you are needing the bathroom, go ahead and go while I go find and bring back with what I know will help you feel better."

"Okay."

Margot seemed to always know what to do in just about any situation, especially the ones that are urgent. Of course she knew, she knew for you. By the second date, she already knew you through and through, the best way to explain it would be like an old book she's read over a thousand times. While you still remained in the bathroom, Margot had come back with a heating pad, some snacks that you enjoy together, and your favorite movie to try and keep your mind off things.

By the time you returned, Margot had already had everything set up for you before helping you back to bed. After she hit the play button, the movie begins and she helps you settle in next to her. Despite the unfriendly, yet familiar cramp pain you were dealing with, you somehow managed to forget about it as you snuggled into Margot, her arm wrapped around you, pulling you in her warm, loving embrace.

Neither of you remember, but you both had fallen asleep not even halfway through the movie. However, you felt almost brand new the following morning as you woke up, not waking to anything unpleasant as you did just hours before.

***
REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!! 🎄