Episode-49

Author's pov:

The rest of their vacation went with lots of fun and enjoyment especially with lots and lots of romances. The reason why they went to Shimla was done perfectly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: Adhavadhu pona kaariyam mangalagarama mudindhadhu!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They even got a happy news that Megha was pregnant. Yashmi and Shiva were beyond happy. They spent the whole day talking to Megha and Karthik. They wished to leave Shimla soon to see them but Megha denied saying she wants the couple to enjoy their vacation. It was the last day of their vacation.
It was quarter past 5. Yashmi was busy in scrolling her phone lying naked on her bed and her husband beside her sleeping leaning on her shoulder. Both were covered with the blanket. She casually shifted her gaze towards her husband and saw him sleeping like a kid keeping his chin on her shoulder and burying his face on her neck. She smiled how peacefully he was sleeping on her.

Nee pillai pole thoonga,
Endhan thozhil naanum thottil seiven...

He was nuzzling in her neck which made her spine shiver. His hot breathe hitting her naked neck made her weak. She took a strand of her hair and playfully put it inside Shiva's ear. It tickled him. He whined in his sleep like a baby and pushed the hair away from his ear. He nuzzled more in her neck. Yashmi giggled looking at this kid and caressed his hair slowly giving a peck on his forehead.

Anbaal thollai seidhu,
Unnai adimai seiven.....

Both woke up after sometime and went to do some shopping for the family members since it was their last day in Shimla. They finished their shopping and were on their way to the temple nearby. Both were walking on the footpath talking nothing but nonsense. He laughed to the silliest and lame joke she said. And it made her to say more like that. Her gaze casually went on the girls who were standing and talking. She noticed that they were looking at Shiva....No! Sighting Shiva!She was triggered. Shiva didn't noticed these. He was telling about how for the first time he danced on stage and how his flowery trousers got torn on the stage in front of everyone. Yashmi with fire in her eyes,looked at the girls and held Shiva's hand firmly.

Nee kaatil pootha poo dhaan,
Veli potu unnai kaaval seiven...

She pulled him to her and he was taken aback by this action. She held his arm tightly and leaned on his shoulder while Shiva too pulled her more to him with his hand on her waist without knowing what was the reason behind her tight hold. Yashmi had a victory smile dancing on her lips when she saw the girls disappointed face.

Kaatrum unnai thottaal,
Udane kaidhu seiven.....

They reached the temple and stood in front of the idol. Both joined their palms and closed their eyes praying to God. Yashmi opened her eyes and turned back to look at her husband to find him still praying to God with closed eyes. She didn't know what happened to her,but she found him strangely attractive in the light of the temple. She noticed his eyesbrows and then his eyes. She saw those long eyelashes and travelled to his pointed nose. She then saw his moustache and his thorny beard,her favourite part. Her eyes then travelled to his jawline and it made her sweat even in that cold weather.