~12~

After a while of traveling, the two of you were finally walking through the streets of Inazuma. The sakura trees coloring the city and the purple bricks accenting the style of Inazuma. Compared to Mondstadt's free and easy going city, the city of Inazuma looked or formal and sofisticated.

"Welcome to my homeland," Kazuha walked through the streets blending in with the surrounding style of the city.

"It's beautiful," you said, admiring the scenery.

Kazuha led you through the city towards the giant castle in the distance which was the place where the Raiden Shogun stayed.

"Aether? Paimon?" Kazuha suddenly called out as he saw the traveler crafting something.

"Kazuha!" Paimon waved excitedly as she saw Kazuha.

Flying towards Kazuha, the flying fairy called her companion over.

"Hi Kazuha," the traveler waved as he followed after Paimon.

"Hi Aether and Paimon. What are you doing here?" Kazuha wondered.

"We're here to see Yae Miko."

Kazuha and Aether continued to talk as the flying fairy flew towards you, curious to who you were.

"That's y/n," Kazuha introduced you when he noticed Paimon's curiosity.

"And Paimon is Paimon!"

"Nice to meet you Paimon," you smiled greeting the flying figure.

Eyes narrowing as you saw Aether, you couldn't help but remember an old friend that you had before. Although she was a girl, the boy Aether looked very much similar to her.

"I'm Aether," the boy held out his hand to you. "It's nice to meet you y/n."

Trying to remove the thoughts that Aether looked similar to someone you had known a while back, you greeted him back, "It's nice to meet you."

"Aether," Kazuha called out the travelers name. "You know the Raiden Shogun right."

"Yes," Aether nodded in reply.

Kazuha looked at you with a smile. Understanding what he meant, you nodded towards him as a thank you for his help.

"Do you think you could introduce us to her?" Kazuha asked.

"Why?" Paimon wondered as she flew back to the side of the traveler.

Kazuha looked at you once again. Making eye contact with you, he sent the message of whether it was okay or not to talk about your curse. After a long time of traveling together and fighting side-by-side, he two of you had made a sort of eye contact telepathy. You gave a small nod knowing that if the two of you were to meet the archon of Inazuma, you would need to explain explain situation.

"We should move to somewhere more quiet," you started. "Before I explain the situation. If someone who isn't supposed to hear it were to hear, who knows what the consequences would be."

"Sure," Aether replied.

He led you and Kazuha to a teahouse - Komore Teahouse - to privately talk to you to. A bell ringing as you opened the door, you were met by the face of a dog.

"Welcome to Komore Teahouse," a voice suddenly said. "I'm Taroumaru, the boss of the teahouse."

Right after that, the dog right in front of you barked. Eyes wide and confusion showing on your face, you stared at the dog not knowing what to say. Left and right, there was no one on the side and neither was there anyone behind or in front of you other than Aether, Kazuha, and Paimon.

"I know you're there Thoma," Aether laughed.

"Hi I'm Thoma," a light brown haired man introduced as he appeared from behind the wall in front of you. "And this is Taroumaru, the owner of the teahouse."

"The dog is the owner?" you questioned as you stared once more.

"Woof," Taroumaro barked with a tail wag.

Hesitantly answering and mentally marking this moment as one of the top 5 weird things that you have seen in your life, you shrugged, "I guess I'll take that as a yes."

"This is y/n, my companion. We're traveling together for the time being," Kazuha interrupted as he introduced you to the man named Thoma. "And that is Thoma, caretaker of the Kamisato estate."

Hand outstretched to give you a shake, Thoma smiled, "Nice to meet you y/n."

"Nice to meet you Thoma," You returned the handshake.

Thoma started leading you towards a room along with the others. Sitting down along the table, the four of you stared silently at each other after Thoma left the room and closed the door.

"Do you want to start?" Kazuha asked you after a while knowing that it wouldn't be too good to leave everyone in an awkward silence.

"You might find this really weird," you started as you looked straight at Aether.

Hands clasped together with brows furrowed with seriousness, you started from the beginning. The story begin with your curse, the simple fact that you were immortal, cursed with painful longevity where you continued to suffer and even passed on your unfortunate life to others you cared about.

Continuing on with the story of not knowing about your curse and wanting to find out the way to break it, Aether watched you, looking more and more like he didn't believe your words.

Thoma bringing some tea in the room for the four of you, you took a quick break to rest your throat from giving the explanation and continued to go in more detail of all that you had been through for Kazuha, Aether, and Paimon.

"Y/n," Paimon whimpered. "Paimon feels so sad for you. That must have been so hard."

"It seems really unbelievable," Aether said. "But after all I've been through, makes me believe you."

"Thank you," you genuinely smiled as you drank your tea and looked to the table.

"We'll help you," Aether nodded. "We're going to be seeing Yae Miko tomorrow. You can come with us."