wilbur pov

10:35 pm

The movie ended a while ago and yn is still laying there on my chest. I hope she can't hear my heartbeat, cause if she could it would probably wake her up, being that it feels like it's jumping out my chest. I look at her face to see that she is still sleeping. I wonder what she's dreaming about, she looks so peaceful, it's mesmerizing. I reckon I should probably pick her up and bring her to my guest room. I wasn't going to have her sleep in the same bed as me... yet. She'd be totally freaked out. Therefore I pick her up bridal style with her head still laying on my chest perfectly and make my way to the bedroom. I'm able to carry her so effortlessly, she's as light as a feather or i'd like to think I'm just really strong but we both know the truth. I set her on the bed, carefully close the door and I quickly hop on my computer once I'm assured that she is alright. Being that there's no way that I'm going to sleep at 10 pm what am I? A child?? I open up discord to see that my first notification is none other than my loud blond friend. 

"big man"

ELLO BIG MAN

whatcha think about this vid idea

"Minecraft's social distancing mod is stupidly funny! »

seems like a banger right?

wil

wilbur???

hi tommy

wanna hop on call

i need to tell you smth

yeah ofc man

I sent him a call and heard that familiar ringing sound twice before he picked up.

"Hey so what did you wanna talk about? any video ideas?"

"No actually, you won't believe it, it's about a girl"

"WHAT WILBUR GETS PUSSY??? WHERE DID YOU FIND HER?" the blondie replies sarcastically, exaggerating like his usual self.

"No no Tommy it's not like that, actually you could say that in some way I almost kidnapped her... but with her consent!" we both start laughing but not too loud to make sure yn doesn't wake up.

"Wait what? You've definitely got some explaining to do"

I go on to explain everything to him, everything from how we've met up to this very moment. It's not a lot since it's less than 24h but still, a lot has happened out of my usual lifestyle and day to day routine.

"So basically you, Wilbur Soot, just asked a stranger, that you had talked to for less than 10 minutes, if they wanted to go to your flat... AND SHE SAID YES?? WHO RAISED HER TO TRUST STRANGERS?"

"Well you see she's had a rough past and basically no one to raise her except herself... but anyway who could resist the WiLBuR cHaRm"

"Oh" "But why did you invite a stranger, you're crazy man you should be more careful"

"I don't know she seems different, harmless, in need of someone to help her get back on track and... well of course she's really pretty..." i slightly blush "You know how these times haven't been so great recently, lonely and shit, I feel as if she's the sign given to me to change and add more excitement and  fun into my life"

"Awwww wilbur the SIMP! Though I need to meet her, you know get the Tom approv- wait, does she know you're a streamer?"

"Uhhhh about that... I haven't exactly told her anything streaming-related yet, but i know she's for sure not a fan or something 'cause i would have seen it in her face, when we met she seemed clueless. However, i'm not sure how she'd react if i told her i'm a fucking youtuber that plays on kids game and does acting on it. With millions of subscribers that come up to him in the streets and know his name just by the sight of his face." "You know I really enjoy having someone who doesn't know me for that, so ideally she wouldn't know... well at least not for now... "

"Yeah, nonetheless she'll find out eventually, even if you'd like it or not, I get what you mean tho"

"Yeah, I'm kinda confused on what to do right now, I guess I'll go with the flow and sleep on it. Even if i don't stream for a while it's not like it'll change my awful streaming schedule anyways." we both chuckle.

"Trueee well i'll continue editing and let you go to sleep, don't overthink too much!"

We end the call and I get comfortable under my covers.

Staring at the ceiling I do exactly what Tommy warned me not to do...

----------

words: 815

I love if you guys leave comments! As for the usual make sure to vote, share, etc. I really appreciate it :) I'll try to update more since school is on break. Hope you're having a merry christmas and happy holidays!