"I am completely okay with that Chris, anything to have this fresh start", Sebastian leant over the table in a serious manner, "When is this interview and where?".

Chris flipped through the paper once again before handing Sebastian a file, containing everything he needed to know before going, "NYU, I know it's not a private school but I think it would be good for you to experience, the interview is tomorrow hence why I rushed you both here... sorry about that by the way".

"Wow that's faster than I expected, thank you again Chris this is amazing!", he replied with a smile that could melt a room.

"No problem pal, brothers for life remember?".

"Brothers for life".

-

Sebastian drove you back to your dorm, then returning to his apartment to spend the rest of the day practicing for tomorrow. He was stressed and rightly so, but so very determined to get this job. You messaged him a couple times when he was taking a break, but after that your phone was completely silent.

He woke up bright and early the next day, showering and having breakfast before 8am. His interview was at twelve but he had to read through Chris' file a couple more times before then, just to make sure he knew what he was going to say, this was possibly the biggest interview of his life and he was doing it all for you.

You sat waiting patiently in your dorm, waiting for a text or call from him. Nothing. You needed to remain calm, but part of you stressed what he would do if he didn't get the job. How many people had applied? Was he to their standards? What would they have to think about his situation with you? It was all crossing your mind, every little thing that could go wrong. Once again overthinking, you tried to get your mind off of it by watching a movie. Snuggling up in your duvet with your laptop playing Thor Ragnarok, your comfort film. It helped for a while, once it was finished you began binging the Captain America movies as another form of comfort.

Twelve O' Clock came by pretty fast and Sebastian was sitting in the waiting room at NYU. His foot was tapping the ground as a form of anxiety for what was to come, you weren't the only nervous and impatient one. About ten minutes later a woman came around a corner escorting Sebastian to the deans office, someone he was eager to meet, hopefully giving a good first impression.

 About ten minutes later a woman came around a corner escorting Sebastian to the deans office, someone he was eager to meet, hopefully giving a good first impression

"Good afternoon Mr Stan, would you like to take a seat?", the man said standing up to shake his hand.

"It's so very exciting to meet you sir, an honour to be having this interview with you as i'd always dreamt of teaching at your establishment", Sebastian was clearly lying, but as Chris said 'it will be good experience'.

The dean sat at his desk, pulling out Sebastians file and flipping through his information, looking through his CV and scanning through the criminal record sheet. Obviously he was impressed, Sebastian had an impeccable application, no wonder he was an English teacher. They began to chat, talking about his personal life and what hobbies he has, then they discussed his teaching. Reviewing how he dealt with certain things in the classroom and how professional he acted.