8|confess.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Noah's mind was going crazy.

He looked at Ashlyn who was laying on his chest, while they watched an action movie he didn't even know the name of.

It's been two months since that night, and he and Ashlyn have been as cozy as ever.

He couldn't distance himself anymore from her after that night, and he knew that he had to confess but he was worried that it would ruin everything.

He hasn't been shy to show how much he adores him, stealing a kiss on her head or cheek every now and then. He also loved her hugs, how warm he felt near her and how comfortable he was with her.

She said that he smiled a lot more lately, and he simply said "only near you." He remembered how her whole face turned red after hearing that sentence and how she stuttered on her words while giving him a reply.

A smile bloomed on his face thinking about their moments.

"Noah," Ashlyn shook him, making Noah look at her who was way too close, his eyes drifted to her lips.

Without thinking, he attached his lips to her, softly pressing a kiss to them but when he felt her not responding, he immediately pulled back.

"Fuck I'm so sorr-" his sentence was left incomplete as she pulled him closer for another kiss.

Against his, her lips were smooth, almost silken. As they breathed each other in, he could feel the warm tickling of her breath against his nose, fingers carding through her hair.

He stepped back, causing her to open her eyes, and a faint flush appeared on both of their faces.

"I love you," he mumbled, looking into her eyes.

"I know," she responded cheekily, their laughter filling the room.

He pinched her nose gently "That's not the answer to my confession, sweetheart."

"I love you, too," she said with a sincere smile.

"Good," he responded, pulling her to his chest.

"Aw, are you blushing, Noah?" she teased him, her hands wrapping around his waist.

"No, I am not." he lied with an accusing tone in his voice.

"Sure," she said sarcastically making him chuckle.

"I hate you" he complained, a playful glint in his eyes as he looked at her.

"I love you too."