6|comfort.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Noah, what happened to you I—" she gasped as she saw Noah's state. His face was bruised, his hair was jumbled up and clung to his forehead, and his clothes were soaked from the rain, which caused his white teeshirt to stick to his body.

He looked kind of ho- never mind.

"I'm sorry I didn't know where to go," he spoke, his voice breathy, and his teeth chattering.

She said nothing but pulled him inside quickly, locking the door.

"Wait here alright, don't go anywhere. okay?" she ordered, her hands shaking looking at his bruised face.

He simply nodded and stared at her with adoration.

She quickly dashed upstairs and got him some of her father's clothes that seemed a little big for his body but oh well- she had no other choice.

"Here you go, these are the clothes, and here is a towel. The washroom is right there. Go change fast and don't touch or rub your wounds okay?" she inquired, her head tilting a little sideways.

He couldn't reply to anything in response, his mind dizzy and his whole body aching.

He came out wearing her father's clothes, a little oversized on him making him look adorable according to her.

"Come sit here" she pointed towards the floor.

"Why will I sit on the floor. I know you hated me but I didn't know you hated me this mu-" she cut his rant off by dragging him to sit on the floor. She climbed up on the sofa and told him to come closer so that she can dry his hair.

He smiled genuinely, a small dimple appearing on his face as he laid his head back and let her dry his hair.

He didn't want this to stop- he liked this, he knew he liked her but this just confirmed that he did indeed have a very big crush on her.

She turned him towards her, laughing at his messed-up dried hair.

"Why are you laughing?" he enquired, a small smile blooming up at his face as well.

"your hair looks like you've been in a catfight." she beamed, her hand covering her mouth to stop laughing.

She stopped her laughter and went closer to him, softly running her hands through his hair, sorting out the knots, and pulling it to make it look better.

He smiled at her figure, his heart beating rapidly as he saw the care in her eyes.

She pulled his arms, making him get up and stumble a bit, balancing himself by holding her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" she questioned, smiling at him. He gave her a smile back mumbling something along the lines of "never been better." 

"Let's go clean your wounds alright?" she ordered as she dragged him to the washroom making him sit on the counter. 

She cleaned his wounds while standing between his legs, carefully caressing one side of his face with her fingertips

He saw that she was struggling trying to hold his face so he pulled her gently by her waist, his hand remaining there, not leaving her figure.

"What?" she probed, a soft tint of blush blooming on her face.

"Nothing," he answered, his grip tightening on her waist.