" Isn't it illegal for her to be behind the bar?"Marcus questioned as he pointed his pinky finger in the direction of the brunette that stood behind the bar.

" Yes, but her father is friends with the owner so she gets a free pass," I say as Jora hands a drink to Rhegan with a smile." And we get free drinks whenever we come."

" She looks happy." Carson sneaks up behind me as he snaked his arms around my waist. I lay my head on his shoulder to stare up at him. He lays his hands across my stomach as he presses a kiss to my forehead.

" Why didn't you tell me that you guys were coming here?" I pinched the skin on his forearm, finding muscle there instead of flabby skin. Carson lets out a sharp hiss as I release my nails from his skin.

He leans down, digging his chin into my shoulder as his breath tickles the inside of my ear. " That wasn't very nice of you, angel." Carson nips at my earlobe as he tightens his grip around my waist to keep me from squirming.

" I'll make it up to you later." I wink as the sound of feedback from the microphone is heard throughout the bar.

The person handling the mic winces before announcing that the sign-up sheet for Karaoke was out and for people to start picking out their song choices.

Rhegan and Elizabeth immediately ran over to the paper to scribble down our song options that we discussed on the drive over. Jora walked over a little while after them, her arms were now bare and free of her leather jacket.

" What made you guys choose Karaoke anyways?" I asked as I took a sip of my drink. Carson took the glass from my hands once my lips left the rim and placed his lips over my lip gloss stain.

A tingle shot from my stomach down to my core as I watched his tongue flick out and wet his bottom lip. He took it a step further as he brought his tattooed hand around my neck, the coldness of his rings met my skin as he brought the glass to my lips.

" Drink." His command was soft yet it held so much dominance as I placed my lips onto the rim of the glass all while maintaining eye contact with him.

"Good girl." He swiped his thumb over my bottom lip before bringing it to his lips, sucking the remnants of the liquor off of it.

" Dear Jesus," Sage grunted in playful annoyance," I'm sure the bathrooms are open if you guys want to get each other off." She winks as I flick her off.

" Don't be a bitchy because Derrick's upset with you at the moment." It was her turn to flick me off as I blew her an air kiss.

" He isn't upset with me," she mumbles,"We just had a minor argument which ended with him leaving me on read."

Carson snorted, causing us to avert our attention to him."What's so funny?" Sade arched a brow in Carson's direction. His hands were removed from his waist as he lifted them in self defense.

" Campbell is a petty son of a bitch." Carson laughs as Sade rolls her eyes. " You'll be hearing from him tonight." Marcus assures as he and Carson get called over to the sign-up sheet by Abel.

Kyler sits on the stool twirling a pencil in his hand as he lets the guys decide what songs they would be doing. His shoulders were slumped and he looked as if this was the last place he'd want to be right about now.

Every now and then I would catch him watching Jora over at our table. She was having a conversation with Audrey and Elizabeth as she stirred her straw around her drink. Every now and then her gaze would flicker to Kyler when she was sure he wasn't paying attention.

Sometimes he wasn't looking in her direction and sometimes he was. Her chest would rise as she inhaled a deep breath before sending him a soft smile. Kyler would always drop his gaze first and go back to fiddling with the pencil in his hand.