8. A ride with Notus

Start from the beginning

"Finally I got to meet you Yuvraj sa. My dearest daughter talked so much about you.", Jayant looked at his daughter and than at him.

"I am sure, she did.", he smirked at the excitement and ecstasy of the duo.

Jayant had no idea what he was getting himself into. He was pulled inside a dark pit giving out an illusion of colourful world.

He didn't know that a cold blooded killer was seating in front of him. Jayant hired people to kill, the prince was crazy enough to beat his rivals all the way to hell.

That's what he did. Murder was rare but whenever happened, he made sure to make it ruthless, he made sure to take out his whole wrath on those runts.

The key to be ever so calm and composed crown prince?
Murder once, but make it brutal and memorable.

Jayant continued to butter him up while Adhiraj motioned the staff to bring tea and all.

Soon few plates of evening snacks along with tea was placed on the table.

Jayant was praising him continuously, "Your Highness, your business tactics are awesome. I never thought that the heir of Suryagarh estate himself will struggle in another city to build his own business. Your patience and hardwork is commendable."

After a while, Jayant can't keep his mouth shut anymore so he finally asked, "Have you thought something about my daughter, Yuvraj sa? I mean it's been months and you-"

Adhiraj was very silent, as usual. Answering in the monosyllables only. Gone the Adhiraj who preached Raina for hours but it was first time in evening when he opened his mouth to speak few proper sentences, "Mr. Chauhan,you just praised me for my patience. You will not want me to take any decision in haste? Now, will you?"

He cocked his right eyebrow in question, draining the excitement away from the face of that old hag.

"I can understand that she is your daughter. You want to look for a suitable partner. But... She is your daughter. Don't marry her off to a person who has a good public reputation and wealth. Do consider his personal way of living too."

"This world is ruthless Mr. Chauhan. There are many pretentious traitors, who won't think before murdering their own family for power and money, let's not talk about other people."

His lips curved in a sinful smile and his face glowed with something devilish.

On the other hand, Jayant felt his heat skipping a beat after listening to him.

Does he knows what I did years back?
No he can't, otherwise why would he be seating here in from of me?

Jayant nodded, trying to look normal but he was failing it miserably. Even his daughter was giving him weird looks.

"I will leave you both now to spend time quality time.", he stood up and greeted Adhiraj.

Adhiraj nodded and Jayant did not waste any other second in scurrying off.

Adhiraj looked at that rascal.

Run, run away for your dear life. But do remember, she will hunt you down. One day, for sure.

"What happened?", Divya asked seeing him lost.

He shook his head sideways.

🔅🔆🔅

The moment Jayant was out of the ground. He released a breath, he was holding since that prince showed up.

He pulled that tie loose, like it was choking him. Taking few breaths here and there, he cursed.