𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

Start from the beginning

"APPI I AM GOING TO BE KHALA. YOU ARE PREGNANT !" She jumped and hugged Maya again who laughed at her little sister. Arzoo parted from her and kissed her stomach lovingly.

"I can't believe."

"Kash Ali yahan hota...kitna khush hota na ?" Asked Maya like a child.
She tried to imagine his reaction but failed. She can't tell how he would react after hearing the good news.

"Api, apna dil udas na kare. Insh'Allah Aliyaar bhaijaan jaldi ajayenge. You want to tell everyone the good news or not ?" She changed the topic.

"Uh, I can't hide such news from everyone. We will tell them in our way, mmh ?" Maya thought with a smile. She can only imagine everyone's reaction after hearing the news.

"Yes! We will organize a surprise party! Ap bhaijaan ka letter pare mein jati hon." With a teasing smile, Arzoo left the room leaving a lost Maya behind.

She missed him in those moment. She couldn't share this blessing with him. She wanted to write a letter and tell him, but she couldn't. She wanted him to be in front of her when he would know. With her delicate fingers, she opened the letter.

'Haye, jan-e-maan, I miss you yaar.
Tumhare qali qali zulfe,' Maya frowned, she had died her hair and they are now light brown. 'tumhare laal laal gal, haye mera dil. I want to write more thinks but I know this letter will be read by the authorities before sending it to you. So I am retreating myself to write anything shameless. My mission is full on, I swear I fill like I am in one of those bollywood action movies. It's ten times better when it's in real life.
Even Salman Khan can't beat me.' She laughed at his silliness. Was he trying to be poet in the begging, because if that is the case he failed miserably.

'How are you? I am good. You know what Maya? This is my first mission which real feels like one. It's been six years I am in this field, yet I've never experienced such things. I don't want to share the details because I know you're not ready for it, mentally. Please don't stress yourself babe. My mission is for a month, after a month I will either be with you or with my Lord.

You know what? I know you'll laugh but I dreamt about us, about our little one. I don't if it was a sign, but it felt so real. I saw you with a baby bump and all heavy. Wallahi you looked so cute, I wish my dream comes true soon, but for that I need to come to you soon as well. So we can get to work ;)

I Love You with all my heart,
Yours, Ali.

By now, she was crying rivers. She missed him so much. Her hand went to her stomach and caressed it gently.
"Daddy will be with us...he has to." She whispered slowly.

~ ~ ~

Maya was now thirteen weeks pregnant. It's been more than two months Aliyaar was gone and the last letter she had received was a week ago. It was his third letter. She and Arzoo had announced the good news to everyone in their way. They had arranged a surprise party and everyone was beyond happy for Maya and Aliyaar.

Though they had sensed that Maya was extremely missing him in this special period of her life, they tried their best to cheer her up.Everyone took special care of her but no one can fill the empty space of her husband who was still oblivious to all this.

It was midnight and she was laying in her bed, sleep was the last thing on her mind. Her first appointment with the gynecologist was a few days ago and she felt herself tear up when she heard the sound of her baby's heartbeat. It was surreal. She even saw her baby through the ultrasound.
She didn't cry though, because she had learn to be strong and Aliyaar wanted the same thing.