𝟎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐭

Start from the beginning

Don't I have hearts in my eyes when I look at you? Aysar internally groaned.

"What the hell ? When did I grew hearts in my eyes? And I don't love that sister of yours." Aliyaar replied his cousin aka sister-in-law.

"As if I am dying for you to fall head over heals for me. And I am too pretty for your ugly face." Maya sacarstically answered with a proud smile.

Ugly? Seriously Maya? Those beautiful brown curls and sharp jawline and straight now and his ey-
Her subconscious reminded her. She shook her head at her thoughts.

"Not going to happen miss I-am-so-full-of-myself. And girls outside are dying to be in your place for you kind information. You should be grateful I married you...like you ?!" He spatted you making faces.

"Shut-" Mirhan stood between them, arms crossed on his chest as he looked at his brother-in-law cum cousin.

"Aliyaar bhaijaan you have no right to call my sister ugly or whatsoever. The truth can hurt her and as her husband you should keep her happy even if that means lying !" Mirhan playfully stated as if he was actually defending his younger sister.

"Oyeee, have you seen your face before talking about me ? Ullu ka patha.." Maya mumbled while glaring at him.

"Pehli dafa akal ki baat ki hai tune Mirou ! [For the first time, you said something intelligent, Mirou !]" Aliyaar patted his back and Mirhan scrunched his nose at the nickname.

"Stop calling me that." He rolled his eyes before going back.

"Aliyaar ?" Zuraina called in an extremely sweet voice making Aliyaar and Maya cringe internally.

"Mmh ?" Aliyaar hummed in response, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Can you please drop me to the parlour? Actually, I was going to go with Mirhan, but he refused. I need to do my manicure and other stuff." She smiled and batted her eyelashes at him.

Aliyaar titled his head and saw his wife's puffed cheeks and red ears due to anger. She looked cute tho. He smirked before turning towards his cousin and offering her a fake smile showing his dimple.
"Of course! I was getting bored here anyways."

Those dimples are mine! How dare he show them to this churail ? Maya thought angrily.

"I'll just grab my bag, and we can go." He nodded at her reply and saw from the corner of his eyes a very annoyed Maya.

"Jerk." He heard her mumble.

"Only for you, babe." He replied out loud.

~ ~ ~

"What are you doing ?" Maya yelped when she heard a husky voice near her ear. She turned around to face the person with a hand on her heart.

"Are you out of your mind ? You scared me idiot." She turned around going back to her previous task. She took the beauty flower bangles but before she could put them, Aliyaar took them for her.

"Let me do the honor, jaan." He hold her delicate wrist in his rough hands.

"Don't." She said through gritted teeth, pulling her hand out of his grip.