Love Triangle

After marrying Wei Wuxian, now Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian are honeymooning in Korea, Wei Wuxian looks very happy walking around Korea.

Currently they were enjoying the scenery at the tourist site and walking around enjoying the scenery, Wei Wuxian looked very enthusiastic and Lan Xichen who accompanied him smiled sweetly.

Suddenly a woman approached Wei Wuxian and tightly hugged Wei Wuxian's waist from behind, both Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen were surprised to see a scantily clad beautiful woman hugging Wei Wuxian tightly.

"A Xian you are here, you know that I miss you all this time".

Wei Wuxian turned his head and his face paled, "You?"

"Finally you come to Korea again, all this time you want to disappear without news as long as we are LDR".

“Mianmian……I……” Wei Wuxian is really pale right now

"You're getting more handsome, I love you" the beautiful girl wrapped her arms around Wei Wuxian's neck.

Wei Wuxian was silent and looked at Mianmian's face, they used to be dating when they were teenagers and Wei Wuxian attended junior high school to college in Korea and after graduating from college he returned to China.

They have been dating since they were in 1st grade of middle school and Mianmian was Wei Wuxian's first love, but after Wei Wuxian worked as a doctor and underwent LDR, they rarely communicated, it could be said that they broke up without news or Wei Wuxian had been ghosting Mianmian who had been waiting for him.

Wei Wuxian "Are you still faithfully waiting for me and loving me all this time?"

Mianmian, "if you ask me how much i love you, i won't say anything, i'll just take your hand, fill the gaps between your fingers and hold on to you until all your doubts are gone".

"You're the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having! loving you is both my biggest weakness and greatest strength" Wei Wuxian replied and his hands wrapped around Mianmian's slender waist as if forgetting Lan Xichen who had been there for a while and watching  they are together whose old love blossoms again.

"You are now married to me if you forget it, Wei Wuxian" said Lan Xichen in a cold and sharp tone, his eyes were now as cold as Lan Wangji's sister, even though Lan Xichen was a patient man who was understanding and almost never got angry at all, he was famous for his  His million-watt smile and friendliness were in contrast to the cold Lan Wangji.

"Who is A Xian? Is it true that you married him? I can't believe this! Aren't you a gay man?"  Mianmian looked very surprised to see Lan Xichen and it made Wei Wuxian very nervous about it.

“Yes…..we…..we did get married but…..but it was a business marriage” Wei Wuxian replied nervously

"oouw in other words there is no love between the two of you right?"  Mianmian looked at Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen alternately and her eyes looked hopeful.

"Wei brother may be right that you never loved me but you have to remember that our marriage is valid and sacred no matter what you feel towards me but I hope you respect that marriage is not a game" when Lan Xichen said something like that he immediately left Wei Wuxian,  Does he know Wei Wuxian is a normal man who only falls in love with women but is this painful?

Lan Xichen also had feelings of hurt, anger and hurt, although perhaps the insensitive Wei Wuxian was not aware of his own husband's feelings, even when he was with Jin Guangyao, Lan Xichen had never felt this pain.

After Lan Xichen left Wei Wuxian who was now alone with Mianmian for some reason Wei Wuxian's heart felt very upset?  didn't he not love Lan Xichen?  Isn't this marriage purely for business?  Then why is Wei Wuxian feeling upset now?

Mianmian patted her on the shoulder and smiled gently at Wei Wuxian, "A Xian as long as you are here, we can get back together and visit romantic places that we used to go to when we were dating, how about it?".

"Sorry Mianmian, I have to go" Wei Wuxian immediately left Mianmian and returned to the hotel room to meet Lan Xichen.

Hello, I'm sorry if I rarely update stories because it's really hectic in real life.  And because the New Year's holiday will soon be over, my family and I want to go on vacation to Thailand so I can only update next month.