First Meeting

Lan Xichen did not reveal his identity to Jin Guangyao because he wanted to be loved with all his heart not because of wealth and material things, it was undeniable that Lan Xichen was a very handsome man and it has even counted how many girls have had their hearts broken since seeing him in a relationship with Jin Guangyao.

Three months had passed since the end of Lan Xichen and Jin Guangyao's relationship, it was enough to rebuild Lan Xichen's heart which had been broken in these three months and he decided to find a replacement for Jin Guangyao.

"Forget about that young man, there's nothing to remember from a young man like him and I believe you will get a prettier and better young man than Guangyao" Song Lan Lan Xichen's best friend gave him advice.

***

Lan Xichen was now at a party organized by Wen Group for the opening of a new branch of Wen's company and Wen Xu, the eldest son of the Wen family, approached Lan Xichen.

Wen Xu, "welcome and enjoy the party Mr. Lan"

"Thank you Mr. Wen" Lan Xichen replied with a friendly and polite smile.

While in the other corner of the frenetic party was Wei Wuxian, the beautiful young man didn't really want to come to the party but to get an investor who would help provide huge additional capital for the Wei family's hospital which was on the verge of bankruptcy.

While in another corner, Lan Xichen himself also seemed to be silently observing the party that was taking place and unexpectedly Lan Xichen himself would meet his ex-lover, Jin Guangyao at the party and Jin Guangyao, who now knew Lan Xichen's true identity finally regretted it, now approached him trying to approach Lan Xichen.

Jin Guangyao, "how are you ge?"

"Good" Lan Xichen replied curtly

"Has Gege found someone who can replace me in Gege's heart?"  Jin Guangyao asked as he clung to Lan Xichen's arms.

Lan Xichen let go of Jin Guangyao who was clinging to his arm.

"Does gege not have feelings for me anymore?", Jin Guangyao

“No,” Lan Xichen replied firmly.

Jin Guangyao, "Are you sure you don't love me anymore? prove it to me and I'll believe it if I see it with my own eyes".

Lan Xichen clearly listened to what Jin Guangyao said but right now Lan Xichen's sharp eyes saw a very beautiful young man standing in the corner of the room, his body was very tall and his body was so slender.

Lan Xichen, "You need proof? I accept your challenge and I will prove it to you if I don't love you anymore A Yao"

"Really?", Jin Guangyao.

Lan Xichen stepped closer to a beautiful young man who was none other than Wei Wuxian of course Jin Guangyao followed behind him and when Lan Xichen was close to Wei Wuxian and left a little distance from Wei Wuxian, Lan Xichen immediately hugged Wei Wuxian's body making Wei Wuxian widen his eyes.

Lan Xichen's tight hug with his left hand held Wei Wuxian's head and was able to make Wei Wuxian's thin lips shut on Lan Xichen's left shoulder, this made Wei Wuxian angry, who was the presumptuous man who dared to act like this to him.

Lan Xichen lowered his head and whispered to him, "stay still like this if you don't want me to cover your lips with mine".

Wei Wuxian no longer rebelled in Lan Xichen's arms after hearing his threatening whispers but inwardly Wei Wuxian cursed the man.

"You listen to me Guangyao, I really love this young man in my arms" said Lan Xichen

"Are you going to marry a skinny young man like him? I know you don't like men who are too slim?", Jin Guangyao.