Jealous

Lan Wangji didn't care even though he knew that Wei Wuxian would soon marry his older brother Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji continued to approach Wei Wuxian.

Meanwhile, Wei Wuxian, who was never sensitive, only thought that Lan Wangji's attention and closeness to him was only a senior-junior relationship.

And just as currently Lan Wangji approached Wei Wuxian to his room, Wei Wuxian never forbade Lan Wangji from going in and out of his office because he felt that he was very close to him like his relationship with Wen Qing, who was very close but only as friends.

***

Lan Wangji, “Wei Ying are you done now?

Wei Wuxian, "Lanzhan? hmmm you're the only junior who calls me by my birth name"

Lan Wangji, "Isn't it okay?"

Wei Wuxian, "it's not like that... for you of course you can, you're really cute"

Lan Wangji, "Wei Ying is adorable too"

Wei Wuxian, "ah you are so cute Lanzhan".

The compliment from Wei Wuxian made Lan Wangji's ears redden because of it, Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji's face which he thought was very innocent, innocent and adorable, and his cheeks were so chubby that Wei Wuxian wanted to pinch the bun's cheeks.

Lan Wangji, "Shall we have lunch first?"

Wei Wuxian, "okay I'm done in a minute, wait for me okay?"

Lan Wangji, "mn".

Lan Wangji waited for Wei Wuxian to type some document files on his laptop keyboard and after Wei Wuxian finished typing, Lan Wangji walked over to him.

Wei Wuxian, "okay I'm done, let's go now"

Lan Wangji stretched out his hand and took Wei Wuxian, "mn".

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian also had lunch at a cafe and when Wei Wuxian's lips were left with crumbs of food, Lan Wangji patiently and painstakingly wiped the corners of Wei Wuxian's lips with a tissue, making Wei Wuxian surprised by Lan Wangji's attitude towards him which he considered unusual and appropriate.  Just then Lan Xichen entered the cafe and saw the scene.

Lan Xichen was about to meet one of his clients at the same cafe that Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian had visited for the meeting, when he saw the scene where Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian immediately approached and cleared his throat, Wei Wuxian let go of Lan Wangji's hand which was on the corner of his lips while  wipe the remnants of food crumbs on his lips.

Lan Xichen, "Apparently you two are here? You're really close, aren't you? I thought your relationship was limited to superiors and subordinates?

"I consider seniors and juniors more than superiors and subordinates! Besides, what's your business interfering with mine?"  Wei Wuxian was furious, causing Lan Wangji to secretly smile triumphantly.

Lan Xichen smiled meaningfully, "what's my business? don't forget we're getting married soon brother Wei"

"You? you......huh!"  Wei Wuxian looked away and snorted in annoyance

"What are you doing here?"  Lan Wangji asked coldly.

Lan Xichen, "I was going to a meeting with my client and didn't expect to meet you here?"

"What's wrong with him? He's my junior and don't forget he's going to be my brother in law too right? Of course I love Lanzhan and treat her like my own brother, is that wrong? You should be happy because I'm close to your brother", Wei Wuxian.

"Regarding brother?"  Lan Wangji thought and his heart shattered instantly because Wei Wuxian's closeness with Wei Wuxian had only been considered a mere brother by Wei Wuxian.

As if knowing Lan Wangji's thoughts, Lan Xichen just smiled meaningfully, "Don't expect too much Wangji? Alright brother Wei and Wangji I will go to my seat first to wait for my client for a meeting".

Wei Wuxian, "go ahead, no one is telling you to stay here"

"Wei brother learn manners from your future husband? How about my status as the head of the family? Be your husband", Lan Xichen.

Wei Wuxian just snorted in annoyance and looked away, Lan Xichen was disappointed with Wei Wuxian's attitude towards him but Lan Xichen would still be determined to find the heart of this beautiful young man who had made him crazy even though he had to compete with his own younger brother, Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji, "we're done, we're going! come on Wei Ying"

Wei Wuxian stood up from his chair, "let's go sweetie"

"What? did he call Wangji sweet didi?"  Lan Xichen thought furiously and clenched his fists tightly.

Lan Wangji, "Xichen ge we say goodbye"

Wei Wuxian, "See you... future husband?".

Lan Xichen looked up and looked at Wei Wuxian's gray irises behind his glasses, his heart was happy when Wei Wuxian called him a future husband, it meant that Wei Wuxian had started to recognize himself as Wei Wuxian's future husband.

"Okay, see you later" Lan Xichen replied with a smile even though his heart felt hot and jealous seeing the closeness of Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian walked out of the cafe and Lan Xichen's eyes followed their backs until they both disappeared from sight and one of Lan Xichen's men ran up to him.

"Mr. Lan first, our clients from overseas have come and are waiting for you at this time"

"Okay I'll be there now" Lan Xichen replied and then met up with his client for a meeting

***

Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian's wedding day was drawing near, and now the invitations had been printed for distribution to the invited guests.

Lan Xichen deliberately invited his ex Jin Guangyao to come to his wedding with Wei Wuxian, Lan Xichen was now meeting him at the park to give him an invitation card.

Lan Xichen, "I hope you will come to my wedding"

"Have you really forgotten about me and what we've done while we were together?", Jin Guangyao stared in disbelief at the invitation letter and burst into tears.

Lan Xichen looked at him coldly, "you made me force me to forget all the memories about us"

"I'm sorry Xichen ge, can we go back and start all over? I promise this time I will be loyal to only you", Jin Guangyao.

"Sorry everyone is late A Yao but we can still be friends right?"  The soft-hearted Lan Xichen tried to calm the crying Jin Guangyao.

“Xichen ge……I'm sorry” Jin Guangyao sobbed more and hugged Lan Xichen

"Find your happiness with Nie Mingjue, is he a good person? Don't cry anymore" Lan Xichen hugged Jin Guangyao back and patted him lightly on the back.

"Oh, so this is how my future husband behaved behind my back? Are you still seeing his ex-lover?"  Wei Wuxian suddenly stood behind them and caught his fiancee embracing.