chapter 35."Is it a date?"

Start from the beginning

I again tried to push him and to my luck he leaved my lips but not before biting it harder. Once he leaves my lips I took a deep breath but I only gasped as I felt his lips on my neck.

I looked Down breathing hard to see his face buried in my neck. I was feeling his lips on my hot skin sucking on it with so much intensity.

He licked my skin and then put it between his teeths biting on it making me moan louder.

"Ohh Zan...ahh"

I moaned when he bite on my skin and then leaved it after sucking on thr skin.

My hand traveled to his back and I rounded my arms hugging him tightly. I was feeling extremely hot and his lips on my skin, body pressed to me and him being bare and ne only in his shirt was too much.

I digged my nails in his back when he again bite me on other side. I was gasping, moaning and screaming only when I felt his hand which was on my thighs moving up and up.

My breath become shorter and shorter with his hand coming up. I digged my nails more into his skin. His lips founder more of my skin to suck on it.

Once his Hand was inside his shirt and on my upper thighs he moved his hand in between my both thighs and pinch the skin there making me moan so louder that I am sure, his father mother would be woken up by now.

I blushed more at my assumption, but he seems unaffected by my screaming. He still was kissing my skin passionately and his one in between my thighs dangerously close to my womanhood.

He moved his face more down and due to my button were open by him, he didn't faced any problem and kissed the swollen part of my breast.

I again gasped when he bite me on my breast. He wasn't even giving me time to breath once. And was attacking to me with full concentration.

After God know how much time and hoe much bites he moved his face up from my breast. He looked at me with hoody eyes ans red face. His hairs were messed up giving him a sexy look.

I looked away from him because of the look he was giving ans hide my face in the near pillow only to be pulled away by him.

"Never look away from me"

He said gabbing my cheeks in in finger. His eyes held anger and bring scared of it i just nodded.

He then just kept looking at me and I too looked at him, he then again slowly lean down to my lips and again started to kiss me. Invading his tongue in my mouth he again pinched me on my thighs making me yelled.

After a long time he pulled back only a inch away for me letting breath and then said.

"Your lips are so sweet wife, they become my new obsession."

Saying this he made my heart beat faster then ever and again peaked it. I closed my eyes at his word.

They give me butterfly in my tummy and warmness between my legs.

I thought he will do something more but I was wrong and I was glad I was wrong. As I expected him to continue what he was doing but he just put his head on my breast making my breatg hitched and then he closed his eyes.

Peaking my clothed chest he said

"Sleep now wife...we will continue later"

This sentence was meant to make me sleep or take my sleep away?

I shiver at his hoarse voice with the shameless words.

For few moments I just kept taking deep breath to control my heartbeats. I looked Down at him who was sleeping putting his head on my chest like s baby.