In his bed (p. 1)

... Younger's collarbones turned red.

Tartaglia did not even hope that his feelings were mutual.

Although it could have been an ordinary passion.

- Do you still want to leave?- the dark-haired asked, interrupting the redhead's thoughts.

The younger shuddered. Now the elder was already pressing him with both hands against the wall.

- So?- Zhong asked him for the second time, hurrying Tartaglia.

Since it was already night outside, and it was quite a long way to Wangshu, he had no other choice.

- Okay, I'll go to you,- Tartaglia inclined his head.- But with one condition.

- And with what?- his face was a few millimeters away from the redhead's face.

- You...- he raised his head and placed his hands on Zhong Li's cheeks. His face was surprisingly very warm, although his face was still pale.- You'll have to fuck me...

Without waiting for the elder's answer, he clung to his lips, giving him a passionate kiss. 

Zhong answered it. 

His hands tangled around the waist of the younger one, pressing him to himself.

Zhong's tongue slowly penetrated into Tartaglia's mouth, from which the younger moaned softly but sexually. 

The elder diligently studied Tartaglia's mouth, while squeezing him tightly by the waist.

He broke the kiss briefly to say:

- I think we both can't wait to get laid,- he whispered in the younger's ear, stroking his body along the way.

But suddenly something interrupted their actions.

- YOUR MOTHERFUCKERS, IT'S FUCKING NIGHT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING DOING HERE FOR???!!!!

The guys abruptly pushed each other away.

- W-we're already leaving...- both mumbled and walked briskly towards Zhong Li's house.

- Fuck in the mouth, what kind of generation is this?!

... As soon as they arrived at the elder's house, he immediately threw the younger on the bed.

- Are you re-?- Zhong wanted to clarify, but Tartaglia abruptly grabbed his lips, giving him a wet kiss. The elder responded to the kiss, but soon interrupted him to say: 

- Understood.

After that, he began to smoothly remove the jacket from the Tartaglia. To Zhong's surprise, there was nothing underneath. But he did not focus much attention on this. After removing it completely, the elder re-sucked the younger. 

He very skillfully stimulated the younger's tongue, from which he quietly moaned. While their mouths were busy, Tartaglia had already managed to take off Zhong Li's jacket and unbutton his shirt. 

Briefly breaking the kiss to catch his breath, the younger managed to examine Zhong's body. His pale, pumped-up body beckoned to Tartaglia, who, unable to resist, ran his hand over it. 

Zhong's abs looked like they were made of stone. 

The younger one was so carried away that he didn't notice how he was already without pants.

- Does my body really excite you that much?- Zhong asked playfully, looking at the younger's boner.

- Q-quite,- embarrassed by the look of the elder, Tartaglia covered his d!ck with his legs, to which he only grinned.

- Heh,- Zhong chuckled.- Are you still shy?

- Sligh... Mhm~,- the elder, not going to wait for an answer, bent down to the neck of the younger. 

Licking his young, tender skin, he licked his lips.

- You're so delicious, just like cinnamon,- the elder whispered in Tartaglia 's ear,- I wonder if the bottom will taste the same~

- Wha... Ah~

Zhong began to leave purple spots on the neck and collarbones of the younger, from which he moaned loudly.

When he finished, he ordered the younger one to spread his legs, which he obediently did. Without ceremony, he took off his underwear in one motion. 

Underneath it, Tartaglia's excited d!ck was hiding.

Enthusiastically examining the younger's penis, he noticed that it was quite large. 

Tartaglia was stunned by such a compliment. 

At this time, Zhong was already pleasuring his cock in full. A few gestures were enough to make the younger one flow.

- Ah~, w-wait, mgh~- Tartaglia begged.

But Zhong wasn't listening to him. 

In front of. 

He started sucking. 

With his tongue, he stimulated the head of the younger's penis, from which he emitted moans full of pleasure.

From satisfaction, Tartaglia smoothly moved his fingers in Zhong Li's hair, lightly massaging his head. From this, the elder slowly and quietly groaned.

Over time, Zhong moved faster and faster. And so, he took the younger's penis already in full length. 

The elder's moans became higher and faster.

- I-I'm cumming n-now... Mff~

The elder pulled Tartaglia's penis out of his mouth and, trying to catch his breath, stuck out his tongue. 

And a moment later, younger finished right on Zhong's face.

- Hah, hah,- elder took a deep breath. He giggled. - Heh, I was right~ You're very delicious from below~

He looked at younger playfully. Tartaglia, trying to get as much air into his lungs as possible, was smiling contentedly.

- Are you tired?- asked Zhong Li.

- Just... a little,- Tartaglia barely uttered.. He sat down so that Zhong's face was in front of him. - But I want... more~

                                                 (❁'◡'❁)

To be continued...

Please vote this part, I will be very grateful to you 💖💖💖