🌻Prologue🌻

Prologue

***

Juliet Seyndir Rubydia

Anyone who would hear my name will recognize me as the spoiled and cheerful seventh princess of the Rubydia Kingdom. The fact that everyone adores me in our nation is also known. Pangalan ko pa lang ang maririnig nila ay siguradong makikilala na agad nila kung sino ako.

Silver-long hair, fair skin, and pinkish lips are the descriptions they always notice whenever they get a sight of me. I also have a blue pair of eyes that are the symbol of my royal lineage. Sa madaling salita, nasa akin na ang lahat ng kagandahan.

I've always experienced special treatments because of the hair color I have. It's a remarkable blessing—silver hair—a trait believed to be bestowed upon me by the goddess herself.

People in this world believe that those with silver hair are blessed by our beloved goddess. Bihira lang na may ipanganak na may ganitong kulay ng buhok kaya labis akong hinahangaan ng lahat. Nangangahulugan kasi ito na malaki ang koneksyon ko sa mahal naming diyosa. Being born with silver hair meant that I was destined for greatness, a belief that both delighted and burdened me. I was constantly reminded that I had a divine purpose to fulfill and that my actions would greatly impact the future of my kingdom.

But well, I don't really care about that. What I want is to be carefree and be only filled with happiness!

"Princess Juliet! Please, show yourself! The king has been looking for you!" sigaw ng isa sa mga kawal habang mabilis akong tumatakbo palayo sa kanila.

Tulad ng madalas kong ginagawa, I ditched my knights and made my way to my safe haven— the garden. Stress na stress na ang mga kawal sa kakahanap sa akin pero tinatawanan ko lang sila.

I am used to getting my own way and bending the rules to suit my whims. My days were filled with lavish parties, expensive gifts, and indulgent treats. But deep down, I couldn't help feeling a sense of emptiness and boredom in my sheltered life. Kailangan ko tumakas para sumaya ako dahil hindi ako papayag na maging isang ibon na nakakulong sa isang birdcage! Sorry na lang sa mga guards ko, pero dapat na talaga silang masanay sa ugali ng prinsesa nila!

Ang hardin ang paborito kong lugar sa palasyong ito. Napakaganda at punong-puno ng makukulay na bulaklak, mas lalo pang nagiging kamangha-mangha ang lugar dahil sa mga paro-paro na lumilipad sa paligid.

Nagsisilbi ang hardin na ito bilang pahinga ko sa tuwing napapagod ako sa pag-aaral at mga aktibidad na kinakailangan ko gawin bilang isang prinsesa. I'm not really a fan of florals, but the atmosphere in this place truly gives me a sense of serenity.

As I wandered deeper into the garden, I stumbled upon a secluded area hidden by the branches of a large tree. And there, leaning below, was a man sleeping soundly with his arms crossed. I was taken aback by his presence for a moment because I had never come across anyone else in all my years of roaming the garden.

The man's expression was blank but he looked really exhausted. He has a chiseled jawline, broad body, and pointed nose. Ang hot, grabe! His jet-black hair is fluttering with the air as if it were dancing to the wind's melody.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw his whole figure. He appears to be a handsome man and I must admit that he is the most attractive guy I've ever seen in my life. Countless suitors from different places tried to impress me but they were no match for the beauty of this person! I was confident that I was already beyond beautiful so I wasn't interested in other people's appearances, but I didn't expect that a man could match my beauty.

Nakapikit pa lamang siya pero alam ko na kung gaano siya kagandang lalaki. I didn't even notice that I was staring at him for so long while my lips were slightly parted. Bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko habang nakatitig sa kanya. Hindi ko inakala na may makikita pa pala ako dito na higit na mas maganda kaysa sa mga bulaklak.