"AKKUN! COME ON!!!"

"DON'T LOSE TO THEM, AKKUN!!!"

"Ohohohohoho!!! This is just the first game and everyone is already high on!!!"

"Things getting excited!! WHICH CLASS GONNA WIN IN THIS MATCH?!!"

"KAZUKI-SAN!! GAMBARE!!!"

"MATSUNO-KUN! YOU CAN DO IT!!"

"DON'T GIVE UP!!"

It's getting more and more high up as Haru, Chifuyu, and Akkun are running out of their breath, speeding up even more as none of them want to lose against each other. However, only one person could be the winner which it's Haru was the first one to pass the finish line. Chifuyu came for second and Akkun for the last.

Haru, Chifuyu, and Akkun are taking their breath as the three were so tired of running with the background of people are screaming crazily for the winner.

"What...the...fuck....?", said Haru between her breath.

"Damn....I was already tired.... How the fuck I gonna make the next run?", Chifuyu said with a smile on his face as he was laying down on the ground, so tired to even stand up.

"HARUUUUU!!!!", shout all classmates as they all started to run towards her.

"Wait! WAIT FOR A DAMN SECO-!!!"

Before she could finish saying any words, some of them already jump onto her, which the sound of bones cracking could be heard.

"I...need....medical....attention.....", she said which Chifuyu and Akkun were laughing at the scene.

>________________________<

"We did it.", said Senju while high-five with Haru as both of them smiling in happiness for winning their first game.

The class 2-1 tent was cheering for their first win since in 100 meters dash and 200 meters dash, they're placed in second and third. Some of them was praising Senju and Haru who looks cool during their match, which makes them more popular.

From class 2-2 class, Yuna was trembling in irritation as she was lost to them again. And the fact more students are fangirling over them than her is pissing her even more. Before Haru and Senju appears, she was the most popular student in the school during her first years and those spotlights were stolen by Haru and Senju the next year make her madly in them.

As for them all are busy celebrating their first win, suddenly a surprise hug could be felt by Haru which caused her to surprise. Glancing at the person, it's was Mikey who came to congratulate her with Draken, Baji and Kazutora followed up with him.

"You were so cool out there, Haruchin!!"

"Hehe~ thanks. Are you gonna be in the match after this?", she asked which none of them realizes the shocked expression on the face of all their classmates there.

"No. Kenchin won't let me because he said I was too short to jump.", said Mikey while pouting in annoyance.

"It's true though.", Kazutora interfere.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Hahahahahahahaha!"

"But, I will be in 400 meters dash! Cheer for me, okay?!", Mikey said while smiling at Haru as both of his arms are still wrapping around Haru's waist.

"Sure."

"Erm... Kazuki-san....", someone decided to interfere which get all their attention on the girl. "What your relationship with...Sano-san?", she asked which she glanced at Mikey.

Mikey knows that no one knows about his relationship with Haru at the school. He makes use of this chance to debut their relationship to others. Mikey smirked and then kissed Haru's cheek, causing all the people who witnessed that to shock.

"She my girlfriend ~", said Mikey while hot smirking at them all.

-loading • • • • • -

"EHHHHHHHHHHH?!!!!!"