"SENJU!!!! YOU BETTER DON'T LOSE YOUR ASS TO THAT ALL MOTHERFUCKERS!!!", Sanzu screams, which could be heard by all audiences at the field.

"Wait...that's voice just now...", said Seiyu as he recognizes the voice with Takeomi was laughing beside him, which he didn't expect Sanzu to do that.

"Wow, Sanzu....", Haru was also shocked, which she, Chifuya, and Akkun turns to look at him with disbelief. Mikey and the rest also glanced at him with an unexpected reaction on their face.

Senju who was the most one to be surprised by her brother's action was speechless for a moment. She chuckle as she was happy that Sanzu showed his support openly to her. Thanks to Sanzu, Senju get all the spirits together and speed up more which she easily passed Yuna and Hakkai.

Mitsuya was laughing while Pahchin and Pehyan won't stop teasing Sanzu who was embarrassed by his own actions. As for Haru, seeing Senju pass both Hakkai and Yuna, she got herself in a position to run with Chifuyu and Akkun who also be in readiness.

Both Haru and Senju stretched their hands as Senju was almost near to Haru and then....

SLAP!!!

Their hands slap each other which it's Haru turns to draw the last match.

"Get the last."

"Sure!"

Putting all the strength on her feet, Haru speed up immediately after Senju passed her turn to her. Not for the second, Hakkai also passed his turn to Chifuyu which he speeds up to catch up with the girl who was ahead of him. Then, it comes with Yuna who passed her turn to Akkun who make a run quickly to catch up with them both.

Senju then turns to look at Sanzu who stares at her not so far. Then, she smiled brightly towards her brother, causing the boy to be shocked and turn away in embarrassment.

The match continued with Haru leading the race, Chifuyu behind her, and Akkun was the last. The students won't stop cheering crazily for them, especially their classmates.

The three of them are at the same speed, jump over the tobibako and it's time when they have to jump and catch the bread that hanging with their mouth.

"I'm not gonna lose to you two!!!", Akkun stated which Chifuyu and Haru smirked, saying that they also won't lose to him.

Arrived at the places, they put all the strength in their feet and jump as high as they can. Quickly bite the bread at the same time before making a full run towards the finish line.

"HARU-CHAN!! GAMBARE!!!", shout Emma, Yuzuha, and Hina in union for the girl.

"DON'T GIVE UP YAR ALL!!!", Smiley was cheering loudly with Angry beside him, supporting his brother as well.

"CHIFUYU!! GET THEM!!!"

"CATCH UP EVEN MORE!!!"

Baji and Kazutora won't stop screaming for the boy while Draken and Mikey cheer for Haru. Takemichi and his friends also won't stop cheering for Akkun.

"QUICKLY, HARUCHIN!!"

"YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!! GET THE FINISH LINE!!!"