Chapter 2 - Moving In

Start from the beginning

I wanted to scream right then and there. Like why do you have to knock a second time.

I opened the door and glared at them all before walking out.

" where are we going? " I asked locking my door.

" New York " the sperm donor replied. I don't know what to call him but it definitely won't be dad.

" Do you need me to carry it? "

" no " and with that I followed them to the black suv.

Why is it always black? Why can't it never be silver, or white, or red..

I put my suitcase in the trunk and hesitantly got in the backseat.

" We're going to ship your motorcycle to the house " he said and I looked out the window.

" I was going to do that anyway " I said and put them in.

I felt stares and so desperately wanted to go off but i have enough self control to just stay quiet.

After a few seconds we pulled out of the apartments and I went to my music playlist.

Right when I was about to play a song my phone rang.

Oh perfect timing am I right?

Wrong again!

I looked down at the caller ID and saw it was Henry.

I quickly answered it and before I could speak he did.

" so you're leaving? " he asked with anger in his voice.

" it's not my fault, i didn't want it to happen " I said clearly unfazed.

" What about Serenity? " he asked.

" we gaan naar new york, ik regel daar een plaats en jullie kunnen erin trekken " i said and looked up to see them all looking at me.
( we're going to new york, i'll get a place there and you can move in )

" will thing one and thing two be there? " he asked.

" might " I said and stared out the window.

" so they will- and we'll be out there tonight " he said.

" Okay good- but I have to go so I'll call you back later " I said hanging up.

Henry is my baby's father of course. We are on good terms and even though we aren't together we're coparenting. Yes I had her young- move along.

< time skip to when they get there >

I felt someone shaking me and I quickly opened my eyes to see i think Jeremy.

" We're here " he said coldly.

" Finally " I said rubbing my eyes and quickly got out the car.

I was about to go to the trunk to grab my stuff when I'm positive Simon spoke.

" I'll take it " he said with my suitcase in his hand and honestly I didn't have the energy to fight so I nodded.

I turned around and looked at the house- sorry scratch that.. I mean mansion.

" Nice house " I said looking at them.

" well when you have 6 kids in total.. what can you do? " the sperm donor said and I shrugged my shoulders.

6 kids.. fun.

They tried to get me to walk in first but I didn't and eventually they gave up and walked in first.

Once I got in I looked around and it's nice I guess.

" Nobody's home right now so simon will just show you your room and one of us will come get you for dinner " sperm donor said.

" okay and when is this dinner? "

" It always starts at 8 " he said and i nodded.

" Well let's go shall we " I said looking at Simon and he nodded.

We started walking towards where i assume the stairs are in silence.

" So are all of your siblings males? " I asked looking at him and saw a look of hurt flash through his eyes but it went away.

" they're your siblings too and no there's another girl named Katherine who's the third child and not to mention you have a twin brother " he said and it went silent.

I don't know if they're my siblings. How do I even know if we're actually related..

But wait if all of them were here- why wasn't I..

Nope, not gonna think about it.

Eventually we made it to the top of the stairs and started walking down the hallway.

" All of our rooms are here as you can see on the doors, yours is at the end and you can decorate it however you want. " he said and we stopped at a door.

He opened it and put my stuff by the door and I looked around.

It's nice but I won't be here long.

" thanks i can take it from here " I said maybe a little too bluntly and he looked at me once more before leaving.

I closed the door and locked it before looking around for mics and cameras.

Luckily I didn't find any so i grabbed a camera of my own and hid it.

I then went to the bathroom and looked around, then went to the closet which was huge.

So I guess this is where I'll be, yay me!

Now I could unpack now but I don't feel like it.

————————————————————————
A/N:

Honestly I don't feel like doing a house tour but here's her room.

Imagine what you want for it— also it's hard looking for bathrooms that really show things

———

This is the house:

This is the second chapter and it's not the best either

Let me know if you like it!

1213 words 🙂