The messy scribbled once again disappeared, erased from the book like she hadn't wrote on it.

What was causing this magic to happen?

Than, she got another idea.

Tightening her grip on the quip, she began writing one single word that'll sure answer her question;

Hi.

The world dissolved into the paper.

She waited, and waited until she saw something.

Hello. A word was placed on the book, making her widen her eyes.

Somebody was talking to her throughout book, right?

Before she could lose this mysterious person, she kept on writing.

My name is Y/N L/N.

A proper conversation equaled introduction, so y/n thought by starting this weird conversation by saying their names.

The words disappeared until a new one was formed;

Nice to meet you , Y/N L/N, My name is Tom Marvalo Riddle.

Y/n's suspicions were true about who she was talking to. It was the owner of the diary. Little hairs upon her neck began to grow, making Y/n gulp. She could be talking to a naughty wizard.

Maybe she was talking to a murderer.

No, y/n thought. Despite the possibility of it being true, she didn't want to think that. Perhaps was this person a Slytherin?

The sudden idea had given her the courage to ask the question; Are you a Slytherin, Tom?

The words dissolved rather slowly, like it was processing the information of the question. The paper they had been writing on was blank. Which was unusual since it taken 3 seconds for him to respond.

Was the question she was asking offend him in some sort?

It was half a minute passed before she received a response; Yes, I am.

The answer made Y/n have a tinsy bit of hope. Surely, a guy who can communicate through a book sure does have intelligence about his house's heritage. Right?

She began writing,

Do you know any informations about why Slytherin is a hated house? Or any information about the behaviors at all?

The questions took up all of the space of the book, barely the question mark filling through. She leaned her body at the back of the chair, awaiting for his response.

This mysterious Tom could help me, right?, Y/n questioned inside of her.

I do, and I will give you such information if you will  give me something in return afterwards.

Tilting her head, she wrote; Like what?

Nothing of your worries for now. Would you like to speak in person?