You like girls?

Vi's POV

 I felt like everywhere I looked I could see Powders face. It was all blurry. I was just stabbed by someone I thought I knew. 

I was being dragged into the darkness by someone. Maybe another bad guy? Nah, they felt friendly. I looked around trying to get a grasp on reality. I then was able to grab something, something warm. I felt like I was being pulled by this person or thing. I heard voices meshing in my head.

Powder? I thought. Is that you? The voice became clear when I remembered I didn't come down here alone. 

"Vi! Answer me," I heard her say. I opened my eyes. "Hey cupcake," I smiled. "Stop calling me that, its Caitlyn," she said. 

"But your really sweet," I said in a genuine tone. She sighed. I looked around the room. Drawings painting the walls. Oh, so it's our old home. I kept seeing Powders face. I closed my eyes as to not see her. 

"Are you okay?" Cait asked. "Yeah, just great," I said, sarcastically. "Oh come on, Vi! Your bleeding!" she exclaimed. I am? I thought. Drowsy, I looked down at my clothes stained with blood. "Oh, I am," I said, passing out slowly. Last thing I heard was:

"Hold on! I'll find someone to help you," 

Few minutes later...

I saw nothing. Maybe I was dying. About fucking time. I thought. Wish I could have died a cooler way though. After that I heard a door open. "Vi!" I heard Cait calling. 

I felt her lift my head and put something in my mouth. Poison. Maybe. I don't know, she's an enforcer. She'd probably do that. 

Then I felt a sudden burst of...something. Wasn't energy, just something. Then my eyes burst open. Cait was holding my face, inches away from hers. "What the..." I said, confused. "You okay?" She asked, backing away. 

"Yeah, you?" I asked. She moved back a little. "Yeah," she replied. "What was that? What you gave me?" I asked. "I have no idea," she said. I giggled a little. "Thanks for saving me anyway," I said. She nodded.

I don't know what it was, but I wanted to keep talk to her so that it wasn't awkward. But I thought I'd have fun with conversation to tease her. 

"So...what was your experience at the brothel like?" I asked.

She looked a little shocked at the question, but kept her composure. "It was...an experience," she said. I sat up. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Exactly what I mean," she said. Damn, kinda smart. But I know how to get under her skin though. 

"You know, I saw you with a girl, what's that about," I said, playing with a piece of glass on the floor. I could tell she didn't like the question because she looked like she was facing away from me. 

"You like girls?" I asked, a little more personal question. "No judgement here," She shifted to face me. A little blush was on her cheek. I smirked. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't," she said, smirking. "Even if I did, I'd never tell you," 

God she's good. 

"Awe man," I said. "Your hard to break," 

"What?" She said, getting in my face, not in a mocking way but more of a sensual way. Cute. I thought. "You wanna find out," she said, whispering in my ear. 

I couldn't say anything because I didn't think she was THAT type of girl. She backed off a looked me in the eyes. "What's wrong? I thought you wanted to know," she asked. "W-well you said you weren't going to tell me, so I don't wanna know," I stuttered but saved it in the end. 

"Hm?" She humed. "Whatever," she said, backing away. She really is confidant, she's my type. 

Then out of the corner of my eye I saw the torch I gave Powder all those years ago, light up the sky. "What's that?" Caitlyn said, as she must have seen it too. 

"Powder,"