Lost Sister

Jinx's POV

I pulled capsule off and pulled the torch into the sky, as blue radiant light erupted from the fuse. Vi told me that if I ever needed her, just to use this, and she'll find me. 

What an obvious lie. But wouldn't hurt to try, right?

They've said she left me, flat out abandoned me, but I she'd never do that. No matter what she did to me, she was still my sister and she still loved me...right? 

The ember slowly started to die down, but was still burning. "Come on, Vi. I know you're looking for me," I said hesitantly. I kept looking around to see if she was down in the streets somewhere, but there was nothing. 

"She doesn't care about you anymore," Mylo said, behind me. "Shut up," I yelled, swinging my free hand back at him. "She does, she's just taking a while," 

I looked back at the fuse, which was slowly burning out still. I looked back down at the street. She wasn't there. I started panting, then I heard Mylo and Claggor laughing behind me. I turned to look at them. "SHE'S COMING, I KNOW IT," I screamed frantically. 

I looked back at the streets and then at the ground. "I know it," I said, under my breath. The blue light above my head grew dimmer and then eventually went out. She wasn't here. My hand fell, holding onto the torch. I let out a little laugh. "Oh so she's not coming," I laughed. I started to laugh uncontrollably. Holding my stomach in pain, I lean my head back to look at the sky. 

"Well fuck," I laughed a little. I looked down at the torch and frowned at it. "You were supposed to come," I screamed, throwing it. 

"Yeah, but who am I kidding, why would you ever wanna come after me," I said, out loud. I turned to look at the street below me and sighed. "Guess it was lie," I said, somberly. 

Just then I heard someone. I pulled my gun around to see who it was. Then i saw someone walking up steps not seeing who due to the smog. When i saw their face clearly, I lowered my gun. There I as standing and facing my long lost sister. I wasn't able to speak instead I only said her name. "Vi?" 

She looked so different but yet felt the same. She smiled, tearing up. "Hey Powder," 

No one has called me that in years. 

Author: I'm sorry this was such a short chapter and we didn't get any gay interactions, BUT- maybe tomorrow or the day after that I'll post a chapter, because I'm extremely tired lol. And I'm sorry for not post for like a month, this past month was extremely stressful and things were just getting harder as time went on. So I just needed time to take care of myself, I hope you guys understand. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this, and I'll see you next time.