ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽

Start from the beginning

Matthew pulled the knife away from her skin, the cut across the precious tattoo burning into his mind, her eyes hooded as she looked at him. "Say yes." Matthew yelled, putting the knife against her chin, a small laugh leaving her lips. "It kills you that someone isn't bending to your will doesn't it?" Addison asked, leaning back against the men holding her up, her body weak from fear, but her strength persevering in her head. "Don't make me ask again." Addison mocked, the knife pressing further into her skin, a yelp leaving her lips. "Let her go." Laurie yelled, causing both Matthew and Addison to look over at the girl, Tommy right behind her. "Laurie, just go please." Addison pleaded, seeing Matthew laugh coldly, stepping up to the woman. "You think she cares about you? I've looked through Andy's files, seen your pictures. You're the ex wife." Matthew spoke, seeing Laurie's features tense up. "She fucked your husband, you think she's worth saving? Wouldn't you want to see her in pain?" Matthew chuckled, watching as Laurie looked over at her sister, Addison's head dropping as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Laurie, please go I can handle this."

Tommy walked up to Laurie, placing his hand on her back, soothing her while Matthew stalked over to Addison, pressing the knife against her stomach. "Say yes, and your sister doesn't watch you suffer." Matthew yelled, the tip of the knife pressing further into her skin, a choked sob leaving her lips when she looked over at the two. "She's caused me to suffer, if you're gonna hurt me, have the balls to do it in front of people." Addison spoke, her teeth sinking into her lip, splitting the chapped skin, causing blood to trickle down it, a yell leaving her lips as Matthew pushed the knife into her flesh, tears rolling down her cheeks as the men holding her up dropped her, the sound of her body hitting the ground echoing around the fair, eyes on him from people still scattering about. "You should've just said yes, because if I can't have you, no one else can." Matthew seethed, stepping over her body disappearing into the crowd.

"Addison!" Laurie screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks as she dropped to her knees, placing her hands on her cheeks, Laurie's tears hitting her sisters face, the skin paling from blood leaving her body. "I'm sorry!" Laurie cried out, looking up at the sound of boots hitting the ground, Leslie and Natalie stopping inches from their best friend, looking over at Tommy. "Get away from her, be a good sister and call 911." Natalie yelled, seeing Tommy quickly pull his phone out, dialing the emergency line. Leslie sat behind Addison's head, propping it up on her legs as her hands cupped her cheeks, leaning down so her forehead was pressed to her best friends, watching her eyes flutter shut. Natalie grabbed a t-shirt from one of the booths, pressing it to the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. "They're eta is 3 minutes." Tommy spoke, sitting on the ground with Laurie, the group huddled around the wounded girl. "Someone call Andy, tell him to meet at the hospital." Natalie spoke, seeing Laurie pull out her phone, dialing Andy's number.

Andy was racing through the hills that lead him to the small town he had lived inf or the past 20 years, his heart hammering in his chest when his phone rang, Laurie's name appearing on the Bluetooth speaker, his hand pressing the answer button on the steering wheel. "This better be good, I'm in a hurry." Andy spoke, pressing further down on the gas pedal, the windshield wipers on full speed pushing the heavy rain off the glass in front of him. "Meet them at the hospital, she's getting loaded up in the ambulance right now." Laurie choked out, his stomach hitting his throat when the realization hit him, she was hurt. Blinded by rage Andy pressed the accelerator all the way down, the engine roaring as it hit its capacity, allowing him to race through the winding roads. "I'll be there soon." Andy spoke, ending the call as Jacobs started typing on his phone. "I'm gonna track him." Jacobs spoke, seeing Andy nod from the corner of his eye.

"Who's riding with her?" The EMT asked, looking at the group of people, all of them looking around. "Natalie you should go, you were the one who said we should come back." Leslie stated calmly, while Laurie and Tommy nodded, "She wouldn't want either of us with her right now." Tommy added, seeing Natalie smile gently, stepping into the ambulance with the two people, settling into the seat while the EMT shut the doors, starting to asses the damage done to the poor girl. Natalie took Addison's hand, running her thumb over the back of it, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Don't blame yourself." The EMT state softly, seeing Natalie look up at her, watching her pulling sterile tabs off of instruments to start working on the wounds that Addison was suffering from. "How did you know?" Natalie asked, looking between her and her best friend. "I can tell by the look on your face, and I know Matthew, he would've done this whether or not you were there." The EMT spoke gently, pulling up the sweater to put gauze over the open wound. "How do you know him?" She asked gently, feeling Addison stir slightly, a whimper leaving her lips. "I date his right hand man, I was put in Newton when he threatened me not too long ago. Plus as an EMT in Boston normally, we pick up a lot of his victims."

Minutes later they were pulling into the emergency room, rushing Addison in while she fluttered her eyes open, the bright lights shining in her face when a pained groan left her lips, searching around for a familiar face. "It's okay." Natalie whispered, rushing with the team, her hand locked tightly in Addison's when a small smile formed on the girls lips. "You came back?" Addison asked, her eyes fluttering shut again when they pushed her through the double doors. "Of course, I'm not leaving you alone dummy." Natalie laughed gently, seeing Addison smile lazily at her, letting out a deep breath. "I needed you guys safe." Addison spoke, her voice barely audible. "Andy's almost here." Natalie reassured, stopping when they pushed her through authorized doors, a small smile on her lips when Addison disappeared, even with her own life in danger she was just trying to keep her friends safe.

Thirty minutes later, Andy and Jacobs pulled up to the emergency room, rain pounding against the car while Andy threw his keys towards Jacobs, running into the double doors, his body soaked from the rain, all eyes stopping on him as he rushed into the waiting room. "Where is she?" He yelled, his voice laced with worry, tears brimming in his eyes, he couldn't lose another person, not one he waited an eternity to get. "Mr. Barber." The nurse spoke softly, seeing the double doors that lead to the rooms open, Natalie standing in the doorway. "Come on." Natalie spoke, ushering him back while they rushed down the corridors to her room. Andy stepped up to the door, seeing his girl laying in bed, wires attached to her while she had her eyes closed. Sensing someone looking over at her, she rolled her head to the left, a smile on her lips when she opened her eyes seeing Andy. "Hi." She breathed out, watching him take quick strides, cupping her face while he pressed his lips to hers gently, tears dripping onto her cheeks while she placed her hands on his wrists, smiling against his lips. "You okay?" Andy asked gently, pulling away and pressing his forehead to hers, a soothing touch she so desperately needed.

"I am now." 

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

divider by TomHollandsQuakson Breathin, symbols dividers 1/3