Chapter 3

I woke up and checked the time and it was 5:50 am.
"Shit! I only have 40 minutes to get ready and get there!" I quickly threw my covers off and got ready quickly.

I decided to skip breakfast since I didn't have much time. I sprinted to school. I quickly open my locker and put away my stuff, and grab what I need. I ran to class and as soon as I entered the bell rang. Meaning I made it just on time.

I took my seat next to Felix. "What happened? Why were you so late?" He asked. "I slept in." I said still panting from all of that running.

"Alright students settle down!" Mrs Kim said. "So we're going to do another math assignment." The whole class groaned at that. "But this time you'll do it with a partner." The class seemed less annoyed about it since they could have partners. "But I'm choosing your partners." The class groaned again.

I zoned out since I didn't really care who people got as their partners, but then I regained focus when I heard my name. "Y/n you'll be with Jisung." From the side I could see him roll his eyes. "Alright class those are your partners, if you have a problem you can go to principals office." She said.

"Ugh Felix what do I doooo?" I complained. "Don't worry you're gonna be fine, just finish the project quickly and then you can avoid him." He said attempting to comfort me, I pouted. "Okayyyy." I grabbed my stuff and went and sat next to him, I slouched in my seat. "Ok let's just get this over with." I said.

He didn't say anything he just started getting his stationary out. I went to Mrs.Kim and got the paper that had the questions for the assignment. "Look I'm sorry I was just pissed." He said suddenly in the awkward silence. "It's fine I don't really care." I said. "But that's the thing it's not, I made you cry." I looked up at him quickly. "Jisung stop talking so loud."

"Sorry." He said sheepishly. "It's ok. Now c'mon we need to get at least something down." He nodded and we got to work.

Time skip

"Alright class times up! This assignment is due on Thursday, so you have today and tomorrow to finish this. If you turn it in late it will be an automatic zero." She said. "Alright when do you wanna meet up?" I asked. "We can do it at my house, we'll work on it today and tomorrow." I nodded.

I got up and left. "Woahh seems like you got along with him quickly." Felix said smirking. "Shut up its for best anyways, I need to go to his house for the assignment anyways." I say. "Anyways how was your hangout with Changbin?" He started blushing.

"Uh well he asked me out, we're going out on Saturday." I was really happy for him. "Aww have fun! Tell me all of the details." I said winking. He smacked me on the arm.

I look up and see a girl walking up to me, she looked angry. She had long black silky hair, just a little bit of makeup but not too much almost like a natural look. When she walked she looked confident, something I lack. "Are you Y/n?" She asked annoyed. "Yup that's me." I replied.

"Are you dating Jisung?" This question caught me off guard. "Uh no, never. He's all yours." I say quickly."He was mine." She muttered thinking I couldn't hear her. "Well just so you know he's mine so stop getting close with him." Before I could say anything she walked off. "What the hell was that?" Felix questioned. "I actually don't know but I don't care." I said.

I went to locker put my stuff away and went to the cafeteria with Felix. When I entered I saw Seungmin waving at us to come. So Felix and I grabbed our food and sat with them. "Hi Y/n!" He greeted. "Hey." I greeted back.

"These are my friends Chan and Jeongin." He said while pointing to them. "Hey." Chan said. Felix made a weird face at that. "You sound Australian. Are you Australian?" He asked. "Yeah, are you?" He asked back.