Didn't You See That...?

"We'll pick you up afterwards," your mother replied, "everything will be fine this time." Curse her. You walked inside, hating the presences of the room. Gabe sat in the spinning chair, back facing the wall. He spun the chair forward to see you.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Y/N," he said. Villian vibes, am I right? You nodded.

"Yes, are we going to do anything today, or are you just going to drink," you said. Gabe grabbed his bottle of beer.

"I do enjoy alcohol," he chuckled. Looks like another three hours of you sitting down doing nothing. You grabbed your backpack you packed before coming and took out chips. Then you noticed something in your bag, the red and caramel bunny.

Did you pack that?

You didn't remember, but you shrugged it off. Gabe kept drinking, looking on his computer. You noticed he was watching things you didn't want to see. You gasped and looked back at the bunny. For some reason, you felt like the bunny was giving you a sympathetic look. You smiled back at it. 

*Time skip: 2 hours later*

One more hour left of doing nothing, that's all you had to wait. Gabe looked very, very drunk. It started to scare you. 

"Can we please discuss something!" you snapped, getting tired of this. His drunk smile turned into a frown.

"Y/N, I am doing something you little f-" 

"Shut up!" you yelled at him. Then he grabbed a gun from his desk. You never knew he had that, and you gasped. 

"OBEY ME!" he yelled. You nodded in fear and started to silently beg for mercy. Just then, you saw something through the window. That same blue door in your dreams. How haven't you seen it until now. Gabe saw you were looking past him, he turned around and screamed. 

"T-the blue d-door..." he muttered. You thought it was him being drunk that was causing this, but he looked actually scared. 

"What?" you asked.

"He's coming back for me!" he suddenly ran out of the room fast. You were left there, alone. You decided to go check out that door, so you grabbed you bag and left. When you got outside, you noticed it was in the hill. How was there a door in the hill? You opened it up and saw nothing. You shrugged and looked down at the bunny in which you were holding. Then, some strong magic pushed you into the door, and you started falling down the chute.

A/N: sorry, this is a short chapter. Tomorrow is Christmas eve, so I didn't have a lot of time to write this. Wow, this gave me Alice in Wonderland vibes XD

Have a good day or night!