London Dreaming (DreamscapeAndMindset)

Mulai dari awal

Jin grabs her Kleenex travel pack from her purse and hands over a couple to Yue who starts to tear up, "Well, the night is still young, so without further ado, we present to our dear YueYue, our final surprise!"

"Ta-da...and it's not a male stripper! I hope that you're not disappointed, YueYue," Vivienne exclaims with a cackle.

"Definitely not disappointed. I want only one guy to strip in front of me," Yue counters with a chortle.

"No way that we're having another male strip in front of our YueYue! Wang He Di will channel his inner Daoming Si and kick the door and barge into our room and punch the male stripper...just like what they do in the action dramas," Li Mei, Yue's college friend adds as she gives out a hearty laugh.

"Not a male stripper, YueYue, so you're safe! Meimei, can you please invite our special guest in?" Jin asks one of Yue's assistants.

The assistant opens the door and a woman, most likely in her forties walks elegantly and gracefully in her red silk cheongsam into the foyer of the palatial suite of the 5-star The Peninsula of Hong Kong.

"Everyone! Let me introduce to you Madam Zhou, Hongkong's premier clairvoyant who specializes in past life regression therapy," Vivienne announces.

"Hello, young ladies! I've been told that this is a Bachelorette party for one of you. May I know who the future bride is?" Madam Zhou asks with a slight British accent.

"Ahhhhh...that's me!" Yue says shyly as she raises her hand and steps forward. "I'm a bit scared. What if I was a vampire during my past life."

Everyone laughs.

"I use a script that will allow you all to see only positive past life experiences, so no need to worry about seeing yourself as a vampire or witch or whatnot. So, before I start, would you all be comfortable doing it here in the living room? Some will have to sit on the couch and some on chairs."

"Why don't we all go to the master bedroom instead? It's more quiet there. Plus, I do yoga, so I know that we have to be comfortable when meditating," Viviene suggests as she leads Madam Zhou and everyone else to the bedroom.

"This is humongous, which is great! Some of you may sit on the fluffy carpeted floor. There's room for four people on the couch and that armchair and maybe three people may lie down on that California king bed," Madam Zhou directs as she drags the second armchair to the center of the room and sits on it.

"Jiě jie, can we take the bed? I want you to be beside me," Yue whispers to Jin.

"No problem, mèi mei".

"YueYue and I will take the bed," Jin announces.

Madam Zhou gives everyone enough time to get settled in their respective spots.

"First of all, I would like to formally introduce myself. I'm Phyllis Zhou. I was born and raised in the UK. I attended college there, but moved here 20 years ago after I married my husband, who happens to be a Hong Kong citizen. I did tarot card, palm and aura readings at first, mainly for fun. But when I became interested in reincarnation and soulmates, I learned how to do self-regression in order to find out about my past lives. I recorded a script using my own voice on a tape recorder and played it back and I became hooked. Then, I conducted it on my husband, my friends and later on, on others. The most important thing that all of you should know is to keep an open mind. You should accept what you'll see during the regression. Since it's the right side of the brain that's dominant during regression, try not to doubt or question or rationalize what you see during the regression, If during any point of the process, you feel uneasy or uncomfortable or you see or experience something unpleasant, just lift your right index finger and I will get you out of meditation. Any questions?"