Reunion

This day was quite important for Tartaglia. No wonder, because now he is going back to Li Yue from Snezhnaya. After being away for a long time, he was impatient to see his beloved - Zhong Li, although the elder, most likely, did not even suspect the feelings of the redhead. 

The guy often liked to flirt openly with Zhong, although he frankly didn't care about it. It could be understood without words. Zhong Li's reaction was so calm that it felt like nothing special was happening. 

And naturally, he wanted to get an answer for his actions.

Often the guy had sexual fantasies with an older one. 

As an example, Tartaglia imagined how Zhong grabbed him with one hand, which bit into his ass with all his strength, and with the other he greedily pressed the red-haired by the waist to himself. After that, Geo Archon passionately bit into his lips, using his tongue. He was diligently studying younger's mouth. 

Fantasize about it, Tartaglia began to be covered with bard spots and could even emit a muffled moan. If he was in a public place, he could just cough loudly so as not to attract too much attention.

But these are still flowers. 

When he was alone, most often in the bathroom, he imagined Zhong giving him a blowjob.

He liked to imagine Zhong starting with the head and gently pushing the skin with his tongue around it, thereby doing a light massage to his d!ck. Then he slowly began to suck, smoothly moving further and further. 

Usually with such thoughts Tartaglia jerked off. 

And when, in his fantasy, the elder was already sucking at full length, the redhead, making a loud, pleasure-filled moan, finished.

Now Tartaglia was thinking about the first one, simultaneously imagining a meeting with Zhong Li. 

The ship was already in the vicinity of Li Yue. Coming out on deck, the guy saw so beautiful and already native port.

After a while, red-haired already saw crowds of merchants and ordinary onlookers around the ship. Crowds of people descended from the deck, their families greeted those with outstretched arms, and merchants in masses took goods from the ship. 

When Tartaglia came down from the deck, he hoped to meet Zhong Li, as it usually was. 

But to his great surprise, Zhong was not there. 

The guy was standing in the hallway.

- Has he forgotten?..- the guy thought, reviewing the crowd once more, hoping to see the elder.

A moment later, Tartaglia headed to the center. Along the way, he looked around the shops, wondering what Zhong was doing.

Approaching the fountain, he suddenly saw a familiar figure in the distance.

 A tall, pale, broad-shouldered man dressed in a formal, dark brown suit. Dark brown hair, golden at the ends, was gathered in a ponytail. And his eyes, like cor lapis, shone from the sun's rays. It was definitely Zhong. 

From his calm expression, the younger's heart seemed to burn.

Blushing slightly, he went to meet Zhong Li.

- Good to see you, Zhong!- Tartaglia held out his hand to the elder. The same one held out his own in response.

- I'm glad to see you too. Sorry I'm late, I thought the ship would arrive later,- a light but warm smile appeared on his face.

Tartaglia was even more shy. Now his face was the color of a raspberry.

- U-uh... So...- red-haired scratched his head,- maybe we should go.. somewhere?

- Of course. What about the Xinyue tent?- the elder suggested.

Without thinking twice, Tartaglia agreed.

On the way to the restaurant, the guys shared stories that happened while they were away from each other.

When they arrived, the same thing was happening. The elder ordered himself a small portion of stewed pork soup, and the younger soup "Extreme fishing".

 Sometimes the younger one could make a joke that turned into a flirtation, to which Zhong Li, to his surprise, could giggle in response and sometimes even respond. Tartaglia was surprised and even confused by this.

And now it was evening.

- Well,- Tartaglia said with a sigh.-I think I should go now. See you lat...

Just as Tartaglia was about to get up and go to the Wangshu Inn, Zhong Li grabbed his forearm.

- Wait,- suddenly said Zhong.

While Tartaglia stood in disbelief, Zhong stood up and took him by the shoulders. Sighing heavily, he hesitantly asked:

- Wouldn't you mind... live with me?

Zhong Li's face expressed a bit of concern. Now the younger one looked like a tomato. He looked at the elder's face and realized that he couldn't wait to hear the answer. His face looked very serious.

- O-okay,- Tartaglia answered uncertainly.- But w-why?

- I'll tell you on the way,- said Zhong Li.

He was about to pay for the meal, but remembered that he had forgotten his wallet.

- Ehm... 

- Did you forget your wallet again?- realizing what had happened, the younger one asked.

- Yes...

- Eh,- Tartaglia sighed. -However.

It was already quite dark outside, and there were no people except a couple of Millelites.

After leaving Xinyue's tent, Tartaglia asked again:

- So... Can you still tell me why you're inviting me to your place?

The elder stopped. Turning his head towards the younger one, he calmly looked at him.

- Just so.

Tartaglia was pissed off.

- Can you stop lying, huh? You never do anything for nothing! If you don't want to talk, then I'll just leav...

Before he could finish, Tartaglia was pressed against the wall. Now he was already uneasy.

- U-uh...- having swallowed, the younger mumbled,- Z-zhong- Mhm~

Zhong Li did not let him finish, shutting him up with a light but long kiss. 

Although it was unexpected, Tartaglia was pleased.

 The elder's lips were sweet like honey, so the younger could not resist and responded to the kiss.

 But suddenly Zhong interrupted such a pleasant action, from which Tartaglia let out a muffled groan.

- I hope you understand why I'm inviting you,- Zhong ran his hand over Tartaglia's face. 

Younger's collarbones turned red.

                                                                                    (❁'◡'❁)

To be continued...

Please vote this part, I will be very grateful to you 💖💖💖