There were still some remains in my groins and pubes which really needed a trim. I decide to take a bath to clear my mind. As the tub was filling with warm water I sat at the edge and took a deep breath. I still didn't have the time to process. I just had the most intense orgasm off my life, and was dreaming of Nico going down on me. Gods how could I ever face him again. I knew for a fact that I have been falling for the younger boy for a while now. But unfortunately, I missed my chances, Nico told me he once he had a crush on me, but I wasn't his type. Even if he is gay, he won't want anything with me, and that thought was eating my insides, just being near him were too intoxicating, I still could smell him on me. Now I know why he never wanted to be around me when he had crush on me before, liking someone who didn't liked you back, was the worst feeling I ever had and I almost drown on mud and choked with poison before, this was still worse.

I also wanted to put a distance between us, and so I did when I spent time at dad's place, but it was too hard, my body ached to go back, to stay near him, I have no idea how much strength Nico had, to stay away for so long.

When the bath was filled, I poured some products that I found near to make it all bubbly and that smelled great. I was about to get in when a knock at the door almost made my soul leave my body.

"Perce, are you okay?" Nico asked from the other side "You jumped out of bed all of sudden and run here, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah... I'm fine, I am just running a bath to clear my head"

"What happened? Bad dream?"

"Uhm... yes... er... dream" Definitely not a bad one, but he didn't need to know that.

"Do you want me to join you?" He asked trailing off by the end

What the fuck? I am still dreaming? Should I pinch myself

Ouch... definitely not dreaming. Why the hell would he even ask that? I mean he is a demigod to, and blurts stuff out without thinking all the time... Wait, why would he want to join me... stop overthinking Percy, he is awaiting a response.

And nope, absolutely not... I can't trust my body right now, to be naked in a tub with that guy... no no no... can't do, just say no Jackson...

"Yeah"

...

WHAT THE FUCK

Didn't I just thought against it, stupid mouth speaking on its own.

Shit, I have to open the door now.

I can do this, just don't start anything suggestive, he will kill me on the spot if I do, its just two guys, friends joining in for a friendly bath... yes, completely normal!

I unlocked the door and hurried to the bathtub, I was already getting aroused just by the though, and should hide the damn thing under the bubbles.

Nico opened the door slowly, and entered the bathroom, after he locked the door he turned around, I never seen him so red in the face and his eyes were wide open with surprise.

Yeah, he did blurt that alright.

Well, di Angelo if you gonna kill me inside at least I should make you feel a little embarrassed.

I was sitting at the feet side of our small alcove bathtub, just over the drain, I had my legs crossed with my knees up, emerging at the sides. I left more than half of the space for him to sit.

He was quiet, fidgeting and looking everywhere but at me.

"Come on, we don't have the whole night!" I sounded way more confident than I really was.