20

29 October, Saturday

"Wilbur, here, take this." I smiled, giving Wilbur a little flower crown that I had just made myself. "What- where'd you get this? Did you make this?" The brunette questioned the item for a moment before putting the crown atop his head. I smiled and nodded proudly. "It looks nice on you." I assured him as he seemed conflicted about it. "I'll take your word for it." Wil smiled.

I got up calmly from my place on the grass, feeling Wilbur's eyes stare at me as I walked around and gathered a bunch of flowers, as the ones around where I sat had all been out of reach from the previous crown I had made.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Wilbur asked curiously, his eyes following the flowers I was picking out. "You'll see." I brought the flowers back over to where Wilbur and I were sitting and plopped right down on the ground where I had been before. "This explains nothing." Wilbur picked up and examined one of my flowers. "You're a very impatient man, Wilbur." I stated.

"I'm gonna teach you how to make flower things." I smiled, picking up a few of the flowers. "Yeah? Why?" Wil seemed confused. I shrugged, "They're cute and fun to make." I stated bluntly.

Hours went by of just me teaching the fluffy haired man to make jewelry out of flowers. I enjoyed Wilbur's company, he made me feel safe. And cared about, and I hope he felt the same around me.

As I stared out into the calm, sunny forest,  my attention was drawn back to the male next to me when I heard him clear his throat. "Y/n.. I want to ask you something." Wil began cautiously, clearly quite nervous. "Sure, what is it?" I questioned, tilting my head in curiosity. "Promise nothing bad will happen between us if you say no?" The brunette raised an eyebrow at me. "Wil, you're starting to worry me." I said, worry, as I had said was beginning to fall over me. "Just Promise me. Please." Wilbur pleaded, insisting. "Okay, okay. I Promise. Now please tell me what's going on."

Wilbur sighed. "Okay, I know we haven't known eachother for that long but y/n, I really feel a connection with you, I see a future with you, I'm sorry if I'm being an idiot and I'm wrong but I think you know there's something between us too and I want us to be something so-" Wilbur picked up a small, handcrafted ring made from flowers and leaves, holding it out. "Y/n; would you be my girlfriend (or partner)?"

Tears of joy welled up in my eyes as a big smile spread across my face, "of course, Wil." He slid the makeshift ring onto my finger and we both moved closer to one another to share a passionate kiss. "I love you." I said sincerely after we broke from the moment. "I love you too, y/n." We both smiled.

Just then, you could hear whooping and claps from all around, along with the gagging noises from Tommy. The whole group was there. "You guys knew?" I questioned, confused. "Phil knew, Tommy found out from him, then blabbed about it. Congrats on the relationship." Techno explained. "Thank you." I smiled.

I then looked to Wilbur. "So what now?"

-561 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》
And that, my bees is the end of the story:) I did have something really sad and angsty planned for this story, but that would've dragged it out longer and honestly I am so tired of writing this, It's exhausting, so surprise ending, I hope you all enjoyed reading this and I hope you all have lovely days/nights! Make sure you eat a lil something, drink water, get some sleep and take care of yourselves!<3

🎉 You've finished reading ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕄𝕖 𝔸 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘||𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚇𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 🎉