1

8 September

"TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK UNLOCK MY DOOR!" I yelled, banging on the door to my room, "NO, CHAT DOESN'T LIKE YOU, THEY LIKE ME BETTER!" the teenager yelled back. Tommy was my roommate, he had been for a few months now since he turned 17 and asked his parents if he could move out early and stay with me. I used to babysit Tommy when he was around nine, up until he was thirteen and we started to actually hang out outside of just babysitting. I was only five years older than the teen and we had become good friends, we even considered eachother as siblings some of the time.

I've been a twitch streamer and youtuber since I was eighteen, and I guess that kind of influenced Tommy a bit because when he found out about that he started making videos and streaming on Twitch aswell. We make videos and stream together quite often, but whenever I don't invite him to play together, things like what's going on now tend to happen every time.

"GO STREAM ON YOUR OWN TWITCH YOU PRICK!" I yelled at him, "NO, YOU HAVE MORE GIRLS IN YOUR CHAT!" Tommy yelled as I groaned, then an idea popped into my mind and I ran over to my friend's room, quickly guessing the password to his pc; 'women' he was so predictable. A few seconds later I was on his twitch and minecraft account, each on separate tabs. I made sure the camera on Tommy's PC wasn't on, not wanting to leak my face as I hadn't done a face reveal quite yet.

"Hello tommyinnit chat!" I said enthusiastically, the chat was racing with questions and keyboard smashing, I chuckled, knowing the notification would pop up on my pc saying 'TommyInnit Is streaming' and Tommy would definitely see it.
[@]randomusername: who are you, what are you doing on Tommy's account? (Hope that doesn't seem rude) read a donation, "Oh, I'm y/n, or y/t/u(your twitch username), and I'm on here because I was streaming but then Tommy came in and stole my whole room along with my chat." I explained with a sly smile.

"FINE YOU CAN STREAM ON MY ACCOUNT, I DON'T CARE, I'LL BURN YOUR WORLDS!" I heard Tommy yell, I just laughed, not responding, I had them all backed up anyways.

I went on minecraft and saw one of Tommy's friends were on, the server name read 'Dream SMP.' I knew Tommy was on the dream smp, I knew what it was and all but I was never really interested in watching it or figuring out who all was in it. "What do you think, chat? Should I go on?" I asked mischievously, the chat flooded with different answers, mostly yes, though I was going to either way, whatever they answered with. I clicked the server and it took a few seconds to load in, there were only a few people on at the moment; "Fundy, Tubbo, Philza, and Wilbur Soot." I read aloud, "I have no idea who any of those people are aside from Tubbo, Tommy's told me about him." I said as I went around and explored the server. As I was wandering, I saw in the chat, Tubbo had whispered to me; 'vc3.' "Welp chat, looks like I'm invading Tommy's discord aswell." I said, opening discord and going to said vc3, cautiously hitting the speak button.

"TOMMY!" Tubbo yelled, He was the only voice I recognized before I heard other, unidentifiable people, "Hey Tommy" "Heya" "Hello, child." I chuckled nervously, "Sorry to disappoint, but it's not Tommy." I said cautiously, this caused everyone to go silent, "Are you Tommy's girlfriend? Why are you on his account?" An older sounding voice asked, "Oh hell no, I'm just his friend, kind of an older sister to him." I said, I've never even thought about being Tommy's significant other, that's both disgusting and illegal. "Oh, sorry about that, but why are you on Tommy's account?" The same person asked, I briefly explained the situation to the person. "So, what's your name?" Asked a different person, their voice was soft and very calming. "Oh, I'm y/n! Or y/t/u on Twitch." I said softly, "Ah, that's a nice name, I'm Wilbur, who you just spoke to was Philza, and then we have Ranboo-" "Oh, that's me!" "Fundy," "Hey" "and Tubbo." "Hello!" "It's nice to meet you all, and Tubbo, I'm quite sure we've met once before." I said in a positive manner, Tubbo thought for a moment, making a slight 'hm' sound, "Oh that's right! It was on that one server when you, Tommy and I did that house challenge, right?" Tubbo asked, "yep, that was it." I smiled. "Well, y/n, why don't I give you a tour of the smp while you're here?" Wilbur asked happily. "Oh, sure!" I replied, I really liked this Wilbur guy, he seemed quite nice along with everyone else.

About two hours or so had passed, maybe more, I had gotten a full tour of the server and talked to the boys that were there a lot, Technoblade had joined the server a bit into my tour and just killed all of us repeatedly, I managed to kill him once and got praised for that, until Technoblade killed me a few more times. Once the man was bored of killing us, he joined in on our conversations and we all talked for a bit until I looked at the time. It was almost 2 am. "Oh shit, chat, I should probably end the stream" I said with a light chuckle, "thanks for coming, Tommy will enjoy all of the donos and shit. Oh and follow my twitch because I'm better than him." I said jokingly, "Bye, stream!" I said before ending it.

"I should probably go check on Tommy aswell, he probably burned down all of my worlds like he said he would." I said, focusing my attention to Wilbur, Philza, Tubbo and Technoblade; Fundy and Ranboo had both left a bit ago to go to sleep. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea, he tends to burn things a lot." Wilbur agreed, "At least he doesn't explode entire countries though, right?" Tubbo asked, saltiness in his voice "Bye guys, gotta go, I have a business meeting." Techno said abruptly, immediately leaving the vc. I didn't get it but I chuckled at Wilbur's silence. "Goodnight boys, it was nice meeting you all." I said calmly with a smile as they all wished me their goodbyes before I logged off.

I completely forgot I was in Tommy's room before I looked at the pc in front of me and then around the room. "That little shit better not have fucked up my worlds." I mumbled as I walked quickly down the hall to my room, "TOM-" I began, stopping after I flung my door open to see a sleeping Tommy in my gaming chair in front of my pc, I chuckled at the sight, the minecraft tab open and the stream still going. I walked over to my pc and leaned over the blonde in my chair, "Bye chat" I said calmly before ending the stream.

"Hey Tommy." I said quietly near his face, no response, I sighed and went over to my shelf, grabbing a loaded NERF gun from it, aiming and shooting Tommy Square in the shoulder. "OW!" The younger shouted, hopping out of the chair immediately, "Go to your own room, prick." I said, putting the gun back on my shelf. "My back hurts." Tommy stated as he stretched a bit. "Well no shit, Sherlock, that chair's not meant to be slept in." I said in a know-it-all tone, Tommy just rolled his eyes, "I'm tired, goodnight y/n." He said, with a yawn and a wave, leaving the room. "Goodnight, Tommy." I said with a smile, closing my door and hopping into my bed, I couldn't be bothered to change into pajamas, these clothes were comfortable enough anyways.

As I drifted off there was something on my mind; the boys I talked to today, well more specifically, Wilbur, he seemed quite nice. Maybe I would ask Tommy about him tomorrow. And with that I drifted off to sleep.

-1428 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》
A/N: Heya, sorry it's a lot of Tommy in this chapter, he's gonna be here in a lot of chapters though so get used to it, I need him for the plot.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Chapter 2 coming soon:)