11

25 October, Tuesday

It had been a month since Wil came over, after that he went home, Tommy and I went back to our normal schedule, we streamed and made some videos with the Dream Smp quite a bit, and Wilbur and I continued with our usual talks, we talked to one another normally 2-6 times a week, whether it was for a stream or a video or just because we wanted to talk randomly, we continued on getting closer to each other.

"SPIDER, BITCH!" I screamed as I threw a large fake tarantula at Tommy, "STOP IT, I'LL CALL MY MUM ON YOU!" Tommy yelled back as I chased him around the house, "YEAH? DO IT, YOUR MUM LOVES ME." I laughed as we ended up running out of the house into the back yard. I threw another fake spider at him just as he jumped into a tree, climbing up it as if the grass would kill him. "Oh, come on!" I yelled as I threw my arms out.

"Tubbo!?" I heard Tommy frantically yell from the tree. "Tommy? What's wrong??" I heard Tubbo's panicked voice come from the phone. "Tubbo, help me, I'm being chased around my house by a maniac and I think she's gonna kill me." Tommy said quickly through huffs of breath. "Tommy, I'm recording with Wilbur and Ranboo right now, are you okay?" Tubbo asked in a worried voice.

"He's fine!" I yell, loud enough to make sure Tubbo could hear me. "Was that y/n?" I could hear Ranboo's iconic voice from the discord call. "Hey Ranboo!" I said loudly with a smile. "Y/nn!" I heard Wilbur drag out. "Hi Wil!" I said sweetly, feeling my smile tug, threatening to reach all across my face.

"You guys are no help." Tommy complained with a roll of his eyes before reaching to end the call. Just before the call ended with a ding I heard the cut off voices of the other three boys saying their goodbyes to me.

"Well that was very un-pog of you." I frowned up at the blonde. "How dare you call me un-pog, I am very pog, thank you very much." Tommy argued as he crossed his arms, in the process, nearly falling out of the tree, though luckily he quickly reached his hands back out and caught himself.

"Need he-" I began, almost immediately being cut off, "No, I'm a big man, I can get out of trees myself!" Tommy stated confidently while I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "Okay. Have fun big man." I said after a few moments before walking off back into the house.

About a half an hour later, my discord started ringing from my pc while I was watching one of Wilbur's videos on my ohone.

I quickly ran over and threw on my headset as I jumped into my gaming chair. "Helloo" I said calmly after accepting the call, "hey, y/n, how are you?" Dream asked brightly. "I'm doing quite well, thanks, how are you?" I responded in the same kind of tone. "I'm also doing good, I actually wanted to discuss something with you.." Dream started, he didn't sound upset so I wasn't too worried about the subject. "Oh yeah? Shoot." I said, fiddling around in my chair. "Well, I talked to George and Sapnap, and we decided that we should all meet up and do like Halloween things and stuff together!" Dream exclaimed with a hopeful tone.

"Halloween, huh? Who do you mean by all?" I asked, quite intruiged now. "Like just the whole Dream smp." Dream stated calmly, my eyes widened at that.

I'd known the smp for what? A month? And they thought I was ready to meet everyone? And in person? That would be absolutely terrifying...but it is almost halloween I guess so...

"Sure, send me the details. I'm sure Tommy can skip a bit of school, it's for a good cause." I smiled. "Cool! I'll send you the details in a group chat with everyone." Dream said happily. "Cool." I said calmly. "Cool." Dream repeated before I ended the call.

"Tommy!" I yelled, walking outside, only to find a curled up, sad Tommy, still in the tree I'd left him in. "How you hangin' bud?" I asked, looking up at the child.

"I need help, y/n." Tommy said in a sad voice while I grinned, this was a sign of victory. "Only because I need to have a chat with you." I said as I walked over to the tree.

I carefully climbed up said tree until I reached Tommy. "Get on my back, I'll bring you down." I stated calmly. "Oh no. I don't trust you." Tommy backed up a bit; though there wasn't really much he could back into, I mean he was in a tree. "Either you get on my back and hold on, or you can figure your way down on your own." I said with a sigh.

Tommy grumbled before obliging and climbing onto my back. I didn't even have to make sure he was secure, feeling my ribs being nearly crushed from his legs holding on for dear life; I mean at least he had some regard as to making sure I wouldn't die, shown by the way he wasn't clamping his arms around my neck.

I quietly walked to my room and went to my pc, seeing the message Dream had sent in a large group chat, consisting of me, Dream, Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, Philza, Quackity, Fundy, Wilbur, George, Sapnap, Karl, Eret, Niki, Minx, Techno, Puffy, Schlatt, Skeppy, Bad, and Sam.

Dream
Meetup details everyone!
We meet in New York, USA on the 28th, 1:00-5:00pm EST at address xxxx xxxxxx xx, that's where the Airbnb we'll all stay in is at, and we can chill and all and go to some stores and stuff or whatever, we'll figure that out later. As regards to traveling, we'll go in groups of 2-5 on each plane, but I'll let you guys figure that out. And please, for the sake of my life- Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo, ask your parents before considering this.

Y/n
Pog lol
I'm Tommy's parent now,He has permission, I say so:) also I claim
Niki to be in our group.

Minx
Y/n, you're really out here
Stealing my girl like that?

Y/n
Mine now, bitch

Nihachu
Please stop fighting, It's
not very pleasant

Minx
My apologies, my queen

Y/n
Simp

Wilbur
Look who's talking

Tommy
Oh please Wilbur, you're
The mega simp here. Also,
Tubbo is in our group too

Tubbo
I did not consent.

JSchlatt
Losers, you guys actually
have to fly over here.
I don't have to do shit,
I'm already in NY you
fuckheads

Y/n
Any askers?

-1142 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》