4

17 September, Wednesday

It had been a few days since I streamed and all, after that I took 3 days off from the internet and just socializing in general, aside from Tommy of course. I did hang out with some of the Dream smp today while Tommy was at school, but I had picked him up a few hours ago and we had just been chilling at the house, doing whatever and I was now lying in my bed, staring up at the ceiling, bored out of my mind and hoping something to do would just pop into my head.

As if on que, I heard and saw out of the corner of my eye Tommy barge into my room, the door hitting my wall with a loud 'thud,' I mean I didn't really mind though, I did leave my door slightly opened, so it's not like he was invading my privacy at all. "You wanna go get food or something?" Tommy asked after a moment of silence. "Sure, you wanna drive?" I said, responding with another question, "Who do you think I am? No I don't want to drive, just because I have a license doesn't mean I enjoy driving, why would I do that when I can just sit in the passenger seat and play on my phone?" Tommy said in a know it all tone as he walked out of the room, I smiled at the boy's dumb smartass tone before getting up and grabbing my pbone, wallet and keys.

"Where to, child?" I asked, starting up my car, looking over to Tommy in the passenger seat, who had just finished buckling himself into the seat. Tommy looked at me as if he where psychotic, "I would slap you right now If I didn't know It'd get me thrown out of the car." He said quite calmly as I smiled sweetly in agreement, beginning to drive in an undecided direction.

"Let's go to Wilbur's work." I heard the blonde next to me blurt out, I glimpsed at him for a second before putting my eyes back on the road. "What? No. Why?" I questioned, "What? It would be funny! Just us showing up there randomly, imagine his face!" Tommy protested. I sighed and gave in, "food first." I said, pulling into a McDonald's drive through.

Tommy and I ate our food in the parking lot, sitting most of the time in a casual silence, but bringing up random subjects in between. "Where's it at?" I looked over to my friend as a mischievous smile plastered it's way onto his face.

Tommy told me where the place was, giving me the directions and telling me which ways to go and where to turn, except about 80% of what he told me wasn't right and we ended up getting lost multiple times which resulted in me yelling at Tommy and him apologizing and yelling back, ending in loud arguments every time.

Finally, we reached the place Tommy wanted to go to and I parked in the lot as his face lit up with excitement. "It's about fucking time." I groaned and turned my car off, glaring over at my kid friend. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get us lost so many times!" Tommy put his arms up in defense. I rolled my eyes before we both unbuckled and grabbed our drinks, aling with our plain masks.

As we went inside the building, I heard someone scream "Oh my god, Tommyinnit!" Everyone looked at the two of us as we looked back and forth between one another. "Uuh, hello-" Tommy said awkwardly with a wave. People started piling in and asking for autographs from the younger boy, at which he gladly gave them out, of course but I could tell he would rather it be on different circumstances.

Soon enough, I saw a tall, attractive man with curly hair and glasses come into the room, "Hey, whats all the-" I looked over at him and he seemed to stop in his tracks as he looked over to the area we were in. The man then put on some sunglasses and a hood, whuch with his mask hid all of his features.

"Alright, everyone go, fun time's over." He said loudly, making his way over and grabbing Tommy's arm, the teen grabbing mine. Tommy, along with me due to him holding onto me, were now in a semi-small room with the guy who had pulled us in here, him locking the door behind us all.

The man took off his hood and sunglasses, putting his normal circular glasses back on and pulling his mask to his chin.

"Tommy, what're you doing here man, do you see the party you've dragged in?" Said the guy. He then looked to me with a confused look then back at the younger, and then I came to a sudden realization, hearing his voice and seeing him up close without the mask, this was Wilbur. "And who's that? And where are your parents?" Wilbur asked before letting Tommy speak, I then remembered that I hadn't done a face reveal, he didn't recognize me.

Tommy chuckled, "HEy, Wil-" Tommy chuckled with a voice crack and pulled his mask to his chin, standing close by me, he looked up to me and then to Wilbur again, "So, to answer your questions, I'm here because I was bored, yes, I see the people, and my parents aren't here." He stated. Wilbur then looked at me again as I just stood there awkwardly, "Heyy, Wilby" I said a bit nervously, not removing my mask. "Wait, are you-" Wilbur began, looking at me with a very puzzled and wondering expression, "Oh yeah this is-" Tommy started, "y/n." I said with a smile, even though I was well aware neither of the boys could see it. "A pleasure, Wilbur Soot." I said, putting my hand out for the taller to shake, to which he obliged and shook my hand.

-1001 words

《!¡●°•¤▪︎×♡×▪︎¤•°●¡!》