17

J

J

onghyun and Taemin aka the twins grandparents

(The twins are still 4, next chapter I might change their age to 6)

It's was early in the morning because they were going on a trip to Jungkook care parents who are the twins grandparents.

The twins met them hen they were 2 but that was it. Taemin and Jonghyun have been busy with work.

Jungkook pov

"Mama, Angel is crying" Asher told me. "What why?" I ask him. "He scrap his knees, he fell down from the bed" Asher told me. "Oh god, baby go get me Appa Jin" I told him.

The twins share a bed, their bed is a little bit high up and their legs can't reach yet on the floor from the bed.

"Oh baby, mama is here" I pick up Angel. I saw that Jin is here. "Oh baby, you got lucky. They don't look so bad" Jin open the first aid kit and sat on his knees.

"Ow! Owie!" Angel cried when Jin put on the cleaning stuff. "Asher be a big brother a blow cool air on his knees" Jin ask. "Okie Appa" Asher did what he told. Then he place one bandaids on each knees. "Kisses?" Angel ask. "Yes baby" I kiss his right one and Jin kiss the other. Then Asher kiss Angel on the cheek. "All better!" Angel smile.

"Okay, let's get ready to see your grandparents" I told them and they got excited.

It's was Friday today, we are staying for Saturday and Sunday and come home Monday.

I was packing the kids stuff while the rest is packing their stuff and mine.

"Ready guys?" Yoongi ask because he was going to drive. "Yes we all are" Jimin said.

"Angel!" I was trying to get his attention but I couldn't. "Angel!" I called out again but no answer so I just tapped him. "Baby I was trying to get your attention, did you hear me?" I ask him. "Sorry mama, I didn't hear you" Angel pouted. "It's okay love, go with Asher, your papa (Jimin) and Dada (Taehyung)  will get you two in your seats" I told him and he ran out.

That's was weird. Well when I gave birth to them, the doctor said there is a chance that one of them can be deaf. They won't show but later on. Is he losing hearing? I got to talk with other and my care parents about it when they are asleep.

We all got in the car and left to my care parents house.

At Jonghyun and Taemin house.

We are finally here, Asher and Angel were asleep.

"We'll get the stuff" Namjoon said with Hoseok and Jin following him. "Taehyung, go get Asher, I'll get Angel" he nodded.

We both unclick their bluck to get them. I grab Angel as he get Asher.

Jimin knock on the door, the door open by Taemin.

"Honey they're here!" Taemin yelled but slightly because he saw the kids asleep.

"Come in, come in" Taemin told to come in. "I'll get drink, you all must be thirsty" Taemin said and left.

They let us put our stuff in the guest room, the kids are going to stay in my old room. Asher and Angel soon woke up.

"Grandma please play with us!" Asher ask, making the famous bunny face and Angel was doing the same. "Of course you two, I could never said no to you bunnies" Taemin said.

They were playing legos and watching TV. Jonghyun was cooking with Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok help.

I was stuck with Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung, and we are having a little fun.

I was on Namjoon lap, making out with him while Jimin and Taehyung are kissing my other parks.

"Ah-Joon" I moan quiet when Namjoon bit my neck then licking it. "God I love your mouth" Namjoon gasp for air then went back kissing me. Biting my lip, licking all inside.

"Fuck Joon, let us have a turn" Jimin growl at him. "Don't fight please, there is more of me" I smirk at them. "Don't forget we need to be quiet, they are downstairs" Taehyung said. "I just hope Jin or Hobi brought my makeup" I moan as Taehyung put me on his lap.

"No sex, but I might help you if you can find me" I flirt with them. "Close your eyes and I let you know when to find me" I kiss the three of them.

I lied to them, I was just going to my old room in the bathroom to put on makeup on the marks then head downstairs to see if any need help.

Meanwhile upstairs.

"He not coming, isn't he?" Taehyung ask. "Yup" Jimin reply. "Look like he will be in trouble" Namjoon got up.

Luckily for them, I didn't mark them.

"Jonghyun, do you need help with anything?" I ask him. "Mm, can you set up the table?" He ask. "Yes" I started grabbing the stuff and setting them on the table.

"Dinner is ready guys!" Jin yelled, getting everyone attention. Taemin put Asher and Angel on their chair and put their strap on so they won't fall.

After dinner, the twins eventually fell asleep, Hoseok and Taehyung took them to bed.

When everyone was here, I told them about Angel and ask them if we should take him to a doctor.

Tbc

┻┳|
┳┻|―⌒)
┻┳|ω•๑) ♡
┳┻|⊂ /
┻┳| ∪
        💕ⒷⓉⓈ♡ʚïɞ♡🅐🅡🅜🅨💕

          🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓
(\_(\
(。- .•)      💕ⓕⓞⓡⓔⓥⓔⓡ💕
o_(“)(“)
          🍓。・゚♡゚・。🍒。・゚♡゚・。🍓