The young woman swallowed before saying" I'm still a little sore but apart from that I'm alright".

" You were such a good girl for me last night" Her husband said gently while looking into her eyes.

His words made her blush even more. Something about being called a good girl made her stomach fill with butterflies.

Lucius chuckled slighly at her embarassment before brushing his thumb over his wife's soft lips.

" I was wondering if you would like to join me in the library for breakfast?" he asked her.

Y/n looked ino his eyes and gave him a little nod. She had always wanted to see the Malfoy library. It contained books that couldn't be found anywhere else in the world.

" I took the liberty to buy some clothes for you" Lucius said. "Ii didn't buy a lot since I've planned for us to go to Diagon alley tomorrow. You can pick out anything you want from the shops there but i bought you some dresses to wear in the meantime"

" Thats very kind of you but I hope you didn't spend too much on me" Y/N said. " I dont want to be a bother"

" You are my wife sweetheart you could never be a bother" Lucius said gently. " It is my duty to provide for you and that includes making sure you have proper clothing to wear."

Y/n gave a shy nod to him but she couldn't help but smile. She loved how much he already cared for her.

"I'll give you some time to get dressed and then I'll send an elf to show you to the library when breakfast is ready".

Lucius gently stroked her cheek before walking towards the door and leaving.

Y/n both hated and loved how much her body reacted to his presence. His touch felt like fire and ice at the same time and her heartrate slightly quickened whenever she saw him.

She tried to shake away the feeling as she walked towards a big black box that sat on the coffetale. She lifted the lid and saw thin dark green paper with the malfoy crest holding it together. She gently tore away the paper and picked up the garment inside.

She lifted it up from the box and looked at it. It was a knee lenght dark green dress made out of a thick velvet. It was perfect now that the temerature dropped everyday. In the box she also saw a pair of black heels and a necklace that matched the dress.

Y/n slipped the robe from her shoulders and put on the beautiful dress. It hugged her figure perfectly and it accentuated her already beautiful features.

After putting on the necklace and heels, she heard a knock on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened and a small house elf walked in.

" The master requests your presence in the library" the elf said.

" Just a moment" Y/n responded. She picked up the robe from the floor and placed it on the bed.

She then followed the house elf out the door and down a set of stairs. They walked past several ancient looking paintings and dusty artifacts. The people in the painting looked at Y/n with intrigued looks and quietly whispered to each other.

Y/N cold hear an old lady whisper something about ' cute'and another lady said something like 'great childbearing hips'.

Y/ blushed slighly and continued walking.

A minute later she and the elf stood infront of a heavy set of oak doors. The elf clicked their fingers and the doors started to open.

" The master is waiting for you inside" the elf said nervously and the young woman nodded in response.