𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐌 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

❝ GUMMY BEAR ALBUM 2020 (2020 ) ❞

Time for another of my absolute favourite albums, containing many new bangers and covers to give you a blast from the past! Also sorry if I become a little repetitive in these chapters, I'm not very good with describing music (like, at all haha)

12. Balla

I don't hate it, but I don't quite love it either... the chorus is very repetitive and there literally aren't any verses. The singing also doesn't sound like how Gummy usually does...

11. Gummy Americano

I kinda like it - I like the lyrics being all about Gummy wanting you to dance with him, but the tune itself is a little repetitive and not very upbeat.

10. Kuschelbär

It's pretty cute, although the tune and structure of the lyrics is almost exactly the same as the Gummy Bear Song itself... I think it's cute how Gummy asks you to call him "Kuschelbär" which means "cuddly bear" in German.

9. The Happy Wanderer

I love the tune as it sounds perfect for marching along to, which links to the lyrics of exploring. I really like the lyrics because they give a sense of appreciation for the natural world.

8. Mister Babelina

I was so close between this and The Happy Wanderer, but this banger just beat it because of the slightly funkier beat!! I love the beat of this tune!! Sure, I have no idea what the lyrics are actually on about haha and that's where The Happy Wanderer has the upper hand... let's just say they're joint 8th!

7. Pump Up The Jam

I was not expecting Gummy to cover a song quite like this! All covers on this album are a blast from the past! It's a much funkier beat and much better version than the original, and I think Gummy's voice really suits the tune.

6. No Limit

Another interestingly older tune I was not expecting! I also think that Gummy's voice reality suits this beat, and it is way more upbeat than the original.

5. My Melodieeee

Beautiful! I absolutely love the tune, the calming structure of the lyrics, the deeper beat behind the tranquil singing... just everything! Probably one of Gummy's more emotional originals.

4. I Like To Move It

There was no way we couldn't have a cover of this! Gummy's voice also really suits this more upbeat tune and version of this banger of a song, and I think out of all the covers on this album, it sounds most like the original.

3. Rhythm is a Dancer

I prefer this way over the original! I love the disco feeling the beat provides, and Gummy's voice once again really suits the tune! I loved this song since hearing it for the first time, which was also the first time I was aware of the original, and the recent music video really brought it to life with almost a plot running alongside.

2. Be Your Friend

I believe this is another one of Gummy's more emotional tunes where the lyrics and structure of the tune builds up and tells a story. From my recent research, this song was originally called "Hey Brother" to have a sense of a brotherly relationship, but was changed to "Be Your Friend" for a clearer idea of friendship, although I still see the idea of brotherly love (overall, brotherly friendship!)

1. Bangaman

Yes!! Yes!! And yesss!! An absolute banger!!! I absolutely love this song, and I couldn't keep my mouth closed from all the gasping and excited shrieks when I first saw the music video!! And I recognised it from the Megamix 2020 straight away! I absolutely love the concept of the music video, and you kind of have to have seen it to understand the song by itself. Overall, definitely my favourite Gummibär song ever!