Chapter 3: Pacabel? Mabcifica?

Mabel/Pacifica's POV
Everything was so blurry. I stood up, realized I wasn't myself anymore. Or that we weren't ourselves anymore. I looked down at my clothes to find a mixture of both of our outfits on a somewhat teenage body. "What the...", I murmured. I felt my hair, pulling it up to my eyes to get a closer look. Dirty blonde, go figure. Then it hit me.

"Oh gosh, OH GOSH, OHHH GOSH.", I screamed, waking up the fainted Dipper. My voice wasn't the same. Almost warped to sound like a teenage mixture of our voices. Dipper looked up. "Mabel, Pacifica, are you two okay?.", but then, he stopped and looked, and slowly backed away. "Who are you?", he said, a bit worried at my- our- presence. "Uh, this may seem a bit strange Dip, but- NO! Let me tell him! Wait! I was almost there, slow it Pa-", I looked up to find him scared out of his mind. "How do you even know my name?! Did Bill put you up to this? Is this some sick joke? Where's Mabel and Pacifica?", he screamed, worried sick.

"Well, you see-", Dipper interrupted, uh, our words with some murmuring and page flipping. Then he stopped on a certain page. "Aha! You must have one of those amulets like Gideon or something! Hm, now where are you keeping it?", he said, making me a bit uncomfortable at this. "I don't have one! Me neither!", I screamed, oh, this is so weird. "Why are you saying things like that? There's only one of you here... You don't have to say 'me neither', you know.", he said, looking worried and a bit confused.

So that explains it.. We're one person, but basically two minds. No duh. It kinda reminds me of the time Dipper and I switched bodies on this weird carpet thing. You two switched bodies..? Yeah, I was him, and he was me. What did you even do in his body...? Well, Stan caught me spying on Dipper and my friends, and said I needed to learn about growing up and that I was at "that stage". But, I learned about the boy st-AHAHAHAHA- Shut up Pacifica! We gotta find a way to get out of this one!

"You see, I'm not really one person...", I said, my voice heightening a tone. "Yeah right, this is just a coverup for Pacifica and Mabel and the fusion st-", he stopped, and looked up and down, and then at my clothes, and then my hair, then my face. "OH GOSH! That's what the fusion rock does. So you're Mabel and Pacifica?", he asked. His question seemed full of wonder. "Yeah, I guess...", I said. "It's kinda weird being your sister and someone you kinda like at the same time...", I said, staring at him. "Not to mention you basically look like a teenage girl.", he murmurs, probably remembering Wendy or something. "Uh, we should probably go inside and talk about all of this...", he points at us-me, making a gesture inside.
--~--
We sit on the old, ragged couches in the living room. Ducktective is on. "This actually reminds me of the electron carpet from a while back.", Dipper says, studying me. "Hah, that's what I was thinking!", I said, basically squealing. "Yep, that's Mabel in there. Is it hard to share one body?", he asked, looking a bit concerned. "Yeah, it's actually all under-No, it's not under control, Mabel, it's a living nightmare! I can't control a body with another person!", I yelled, our personalities getting a bit out of control. "And there's Pacifica. So, that's a bit freaky...", he said, moving away.

"It's like that movie, Scary Saturday! But not at all! Heh, look, my gum looks like a weird gemstone or something!", I yell. This isn't going great. "Ahah, yeah, Scary Saturday, don't really remember that one, heh. Back on track here, so how did this happen?", he questioned nervously. "I really don't know...", I said looking around for anyone coming. Almost out of nowhere, Wendy walks in. "Hey Dipper! We're gonna watch some dumb movies here tonight, ri-", she stopped and stared at me. "Who is that? Are they getting in on the party, too, because we could always use another person.", she said, cooly, but at the same time, a bit weirded out.

We watched 'My Mummy's a Werewolf' and the sequel to that horrible movie. By the end, there was popcorn in everyone's hair and just plain everywhere. "So, hey, what's your name?", Wendy asked. "Uh, Pa-M- Bella, uh, yeah, Bella.", I said, sighing. So my name's Bella now, I guess. I looked over to Dipper, a bit nervous. "Well, okay then. I gotta run Dip, my dad's probably banging his head on the ceiling as we speak. And nice to meet you, Bella!", she yelled, running out the door. "Phew.", I sighed. "Why didn't you just tell her that you're Mabel and Pacifica?!", Dipper screamed in whisper.

"I don't know! I was scared she was gonna get mad or something! Or that we're two humans fused together. Yeah, that too.", I whispered back. It was getting dark, and footsteps echoed through the gift shop. "Oh no, Stan's back." The steps grew louder and louder. What do we do?