━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“Call your assistant, Ellenilla.”

I tilt my head and look up at him he’s been pacing back and front for the past twenty minutes.

“Why?”

He stop and kneel in front of me, brushing some strand of my hair at the back of my ear he cuffs my face.

“Can you please do it now wife? I just want to talk to her.”

He said with a low sweet tone, with a curious expression I did what he said.

“Ms. Elle? You call me here, for?”

She asked when she arrived to Waka’s pent house. I point my fiancé who’s been waiting for her.

“My fiancé wants to have a word with you.”

“Oww, okay, good afternoon Mr. Imaushi.”

Waka nod sitting beside me he look at Callie seriously.

“I’ll get to the point.”

I stare at Waka on how dead serious he sound. Callie and I exchange glances of suspicions. I too don’t have any ideas what’s his agenda.

“I want Ellenilla to stop working for now. Until she give birth, she won’t work.”

“HA?!”

We look at him in unison, just like Callie I’m astounded too, he can’t decide it like that, oh gracious. Callie look at me asking for some help. I sigh heavily and hold Waka’s hand.

“Love it’s not that easy. I have contracts that I need to finished, if I cant complete it they can sue me and there’s a huge penalty for it—”

“How much?”

“Eh?”

“What?”

I shake Waka with his ridiculous reply to my long explanation,

‘What, how much?! Waka?!’ My inner self scream.

“Mr. Imaushi, I’m sorry but the penalty is no joke, it could cause more than a millions— no it is millions, knowing that Ms. Elle is an international icon, she always have big projects. Please think about it.”

I nod strenuously with Callie’s statement, and force Waka to face me.

“Love, she’s right please think about it—”

“It’s just a million, what could I lose?”

He ask leaving me and Callie with our mouth wide open, he’s damn serious and its scary for a moment.

“Your money! No- you will lose a huge amount of money, Waka-.”

“I don’t care, just pass me the terms and I’ll handle everything.”

He ended the conversation with a huge smirk on his face. With unbelievable expression Callie nod in awestruck, totally defeated by Waka’s decision.

“Ms. Elle, it’s a 30.7 million worth of a contract, is he serious?” Callie ask when Waka leave us for a moment.

“I don’t know, shit, if he change his mind please don’t ask him twice, okay?”

I noted she immediately nod and sit back to her place when Waka came back, that day didn’t end with Waka cashing out a huge amount of his money like it’s a penny on his account.

“That’s easy.” He murmured after I sign the void contract now. I sigh and massage my temple.

“What easy? You just wasted a money, love.” He eyed me and afterwards he laugh.