Thirty six

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Ms. Elle, please just take their interview!”

I look up at Callie who just entered the penthouse, it’s been a week since Waka and the twins reunite.

After reuniting him with the twins, Waka’s penthouse become the meeting place or should I say the hangout place of the three deities.

Everyone’s head turn to Callie who marched directly to me, holding an iPad she stand in front of me.

My white leopard looks at her as I pet him, he's laying on my lap while beside me is Waka and the twins who are playing video games. The other looks at her with an odd expression since she looks in hurry.

“Didn’t you just arrive?”

I ask petting my white leopard more, she exhales harshly before she stomps her feet.

“But there’s a lot of company that wants to invite you, wanting to know your whereabouts.”

I protrude my lips before I stand. The Rokuhara executive and Manjiro study us. I sigh. I thought my career ended because of my silence but guess not.

“What do they want to know?”

I ask before getting the cake in front of me but she immediately took it away to me.

“You shouldn’t eat sweets carelessly Ms. Elle! Remember your diet plan.”

She lectured as I watch her eat the cake that Manjiro bought me.

“Wait that’s mine!”

I protest but she points the fork at me using her cat eyes gaze.

“Stop it, Ms. Elle! You'll only have more heavy work-outs if your weight change.”

She nags. I almost cry when she consumes the whole cake—my brows up, Implausible on how she instantly finishes it off.

I study her figure from head to toe for a second to look for some changes. She’s glowing more than usual. Her eyes are glittering, although she’s stressed because of her job and her aura is rosier than before.

I reach for her neck to confirm my suspicion, she flinch a bit yet she didn’t stop me.

“What are you doing Ms. Elle?”

She asked. The other watch our move as I feel her pulse in her neck. It’s beating faster than usual. My brows irk when I check her wrist, and it’s the same beat as on her neck. That only means.

“Do you notice any changes to yourself from these past few days?”

I ask, she tilts her head a bit trying to remember her past activities.