Twenty seven

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

It's been a year since the last time I saw Cielo and I heard they've been running wild.

He's known as the Unparalleled South now.

I smile and look at my twins who are having their dojo class.

Cielo insists that they should have a self-defense class ha! If I know he just wants to shape my twins for the future.

"Hiyah!"

The twins yelled before kicking the punching bag, I immediately stand up when the two of them manage to destroy the punching bag.

'What the hell?!'

Their sensei look at them with a proud face.

"Mama you see that!?"

Wakana and Wakashi yelled as they jump at me, I manage to catch them and give them kisses.

"How could you two have that strength ha?"

I ask and tickle them, they laugh before I put them down.

"We're just strong mama! You're our mother at all."

They beam I look back at the punching bag that they kick earlier that's on the cold ground now. I smirk and pinch their cheeks.

"That should be enough training for the day okay?"

I said, they nod as I kiss them again, they chuckled and hug my waist.

"Twins wait in the car and change your clothes, I'm going to talk to your sensei first okay?"

They nod before running energetically.

"Good afternoon Ms. Suzuki. Your twins are incredible."

He compliment yet it made me anxious.

"Yes, actually that's my concern right now."

I said he looked at me with such an odd expression.

"What's with that Ms. Suzuki?"

"Please focus on them more."

I noted and smile. He looks at me before he nods.

"We're specifically putting more focus on them Ms. Suzuki unlike the other students your twins excel so much in terms of strength and stamina. They're a prodigy."

He utters with so much enthusiasm. I sigh before I excuse myself.

"Those two are indeed strong."

I laugh, Cielo you did a great job looking at the twins before. I walk back to my car to see my twins playing with Wakasa.

I smile and drive, I take a day off today just to spend my time with them that's why Wakasa is with us too.