part 02

When Y/N woke up it's already 8 a.m. She overslept!
Y/N:- 'Fuck! How can I woke up this much late?..?. Fuck Y/N,it's your frst day and you are gonna late...!..!.Noo, I can't I need to hurry up I shouldn't be late.'
Y/N hurriedly finishes her morning routine and heads towards the company.She got happy when she notices she wasn't late.
Y/N:-'ah! I am two min earlier.Thank god!'

She heads towards her working place.When she entered she was greeted by Miss.Jisoo.  She was the other head of this company.
Miss.Jisoo:- 'hello Y/N.Welcome to our company I should make you reach to u'r working place!'
Y/N:-'Hello! Miss.Jisoo.Thank u!'
They went towards Y/N's working place while Miss.Jisoo is giving her the required information.Y/N realises that she till now didn't know the name of her boss.
Y/N:-' miss.jisoo,can I ask something?'
Miss.Jisoo:-'yeah! Sure'
Y/N:-' I still didn't know the name of my boss,means the CEO!'
M.JISOO laughed and said:-'You shld be knowing it in few secs.'
Y/N didn't say anything just followed her soon she was greeted by the other employees there.
m.jisoo:-'gd mrng everyone this is Y/N your boss's assistant.I hope y'all will help her to get familiar here.'
Then M.Jisoo walked away frm there.Y/N started to get familiar with all.
Then one came up and said....
'hi I am MIN YOONGI the director of this company.
Y/N:-'Oh! Nice to meet u'
D.yoongi:-'U shld get introduce to others too!'
Y/N:-'Oh!I will!'
*time skips*
After getting introduced to everbody d.min took her towards her working table which is just beside the office room of CEO.

D.min:-'come with me'
Y/N:-'ok'
Y/N just entered in the office withD.min there is a man standing in front of the windows back facing them
D.min:-'MR. Kim here is your new assistant.'
After hearing this the man(CEO) turn towards Y/N and D.Min and said'well...'
After seeing his face Y/N just felt her heartbeat skipped and she gulped hard.!
A/N
Heyo part 3 is too long and part 4 is more long..chp getting longer day by day..